The Entitlement Mentality-Walmart Ipad edition

That guy in the back should be a receiver for the Buffalo Bills...

in addtion, those clowns are costing the healthcare industry a fortune in about 10 years... that guy throwing the I-pads had scooter and oxygen tank written over him

Anybody else who owns a business/employs people should be infuriated by this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_DLJK4o2YM

Actually, I'm thrilled by this. It would be wonderful if all such employees outed themselves on social media, as at this point they become an isolated fixed cost, and have paved the way for termination without access to unemployment benefits, and prosecution allowing for the recouping of losses.

Also, once again this has nothing to do with entitlement culture.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

They should expand on that show "Restaurant Stakeout" to other industries. Would be nice to see what other crap these guys pull during a work day. Since Walmart isn't unionized it would be np and and fun to blow them out the door.

It would be wonderful if all such employees outed themselves on social media, as at this point they become an isolated fixed cost, and have paved the way for termination without access to unemployment benefits

Sorry, as soon as the "progressives" are done killing the rest of employers' rights to terminate such scumbags, these guys will be getting nothing but a fat settlement.

That guy in the back should be a receiver for the Buffalo Bills...

in addtion, those clowns are costing the healthcare industry a fortune in about 10 years... that guy throwing the I-pads had scooter and oxygen tank written over him

Does it matter? They probably are already getting Tennessee public assistance because their wages are so low. Get a grip people, sure they are damaging stuff and easily can be fired... Sure they are ignorant... Probably they voted for Mitt Romney. But they aren't throwing around babies. It is a freaking iPad. A material object. They aren't too smart, they haven't figured out how to milk some OT from their "fun." Boy, that would send you guys off the rails!

Does it matter? They probably are already getting Tennessee public assistance because their wages are so low. Get a grip people, sure they are damaging stuff and easily can be fired... Sure they are ignorant... Probably they voted for Mitt Romney. But they aren't throwing around babies. It is a freaking iPad. A material object. They aren't too smart, they haven't figured out how to milk some OT from their "fun." Boy, that would send you guys off the rails!

Oxymoron.

Oxymoron.

No. Somebody obviously voted for Mitt... And I did detect a "red state" accent... But then again, I am stereotyping... So sorry for slacking Mitt. He'd just make them get by on the slave wages and no public assistance. Bad Walmart for steering people to public assistance to subsidize their low wages. And you wonder why they throw iPads for fun? Problem starts from within.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Yeah, nothing to do with entitlement, but has everything to do with stupidity.

Has everything to do with entitlement. Its the prevalent thought in todays America that you worked hard but I didn't but i deserve everything you've earned, and if I don't get it I'm going to lash out at you one way or another.

I fail to see how this has anything to do with a modern "entitlement mentality."

Kids working **** jobs always do stuff like this dating to the beginning of time.

At the Friendlys I worked at in HS, we used to go into the refrigerator and wrestle, often beating each other over the heads with the bags of food off the shelves.

Then in college we all got a job at a lovcal hardware store with a big masons yard in the back. We used to have "wars" with the Bobcats. Two people driving Bobcats and two people who ran around with huge wooden bats to try and fend them off. I must say...you really havent lived until you try to send your best friend to the hospital with a small bulldozer.

Adolescent on the job hijinks are hardly a new phenomenon.

Edited by RkFast

Sorry, as soon as the "progressives" are done killing the rest of employers' rights to terminate such scumbags, these guys will be getting nothing but a fat settlement.

It's like you've been asleep for 30 years.

Newsflash: Employers have all the power nowadays.

How would you know anything about what it was like 30 years ago other than reading about it in a book?

You remind me of this kid, Will:

Sean: Thought about what you said to me the other day, about my painting. Stayed up half the night thinking about it. Something occurred to me... fell into a deep peaceful sleep, and haven't thought about you since. Do you know what occurred to me?

Will: No.

Sean: You're just a kid, you don't have the faintest idea what you're talkin' about.

Will: Why thank you.

Sean: It's all right. You've never been out of Boston.

Will: Nope.

Sean: So if I asked you about art, you'd probably give me the skinny on every art book ever written. Michelangelo, you know a lot about him. Life's work, political aspirations, him and the pope, sexual orientations, the whole works, right? But I'll bet you can't tell me what it smells like in the Sistine Chapel. You've never actually stood there and looked up at that beautiful ceiling; seen that. If I ask you about women, you'd probably give me a syllabus about your personal favorites. You may have even been laid a few times. But you can't tell me what it feels like to wake up next to a woman and feel truly happy. You're a tough kid. And I'd ask you about war, you'd probably throw Shakespeare at me, right, "once more unto the breach dear friends." But you've never been near one. You've never held your best friend's head in your lap, watch him gasp his last breath looking to you for help. I'd ask you about love, you'd probably quote me a sonnet. But you've never looked at a woman and been totally vulnerable. Known someone that could level you with her eyes, feeling like God put an angel on earth just for you. Who could rescue you from the depths of hell. And you wouldn't know what it's like to be her angel, to have that love for her, be there forever, through anything, through cancer. And you wouldn't know about sleeping sitting up in the hospital room for two months, holding her hand, because the doctors could see in your eyes, that the terms "visiting hours" don't apply to you. You don't know about real loss, 'cause it only occurs when you've loved something more than you love yourself. And I doubt you've ever dared to love anybody that much. And look at you... I don't see an intelligent, confident man... I see a cocky, scared shitless kid. But you're a genius Will. No one denies that. No one could possibly understand the depths of you. But you presume to know everything about me because you saw a painting of mine, and you ripped my !@#$ing life apart. You're an orphan right?

No. Somebody obviously voted for Mitt... And I did detect a "red state" accent... But then again, I am stereotyping... So sorry for slacking Mitt. He'd just make them get by on the slave wages and no public assistance. Bad Walmart for steering people to public assistance to subsidize their low wages. And you wonder why they throw iPads for fun? Problem starts from within.

I would be willing to bet these three geniuses did not show up to vote for any candidate.

You said he was "probably...getting Tennessee public assistance." Which means he'd be a Barry supporter. But then again, I am stereotyping. However I'd bet my guess on who he voted for (if he did) would be correct.

And as for Walmrt, they're giving the people what they want: cheap ****. Cheap **** is cheap for a reason. They get their stuff made in China where they pay workers a fraction of what Walmart workers make, or have lower quality stuff made than you would get elsewhere (i.e. a John Deere at Walmart would be cheaper but also lower quality than you would get from a John Deere dealer). The money difference has to be made up somehow. But I don't hear you bashing people for buying from there. So no, I don't understand why they throw iPads just to break them.

How would you know anything about what it was like 30 years ago other than reading about it in a book?

You remind me of this kid, Will:

Sean: Thought about what you said to me the other day, about my painting. Stayed up half the night thinking about it. Something occurred to me... fell into a deep peaceful sleep, and haven't thought about you since. Do you know what occurred to me?

Will: No.

Sean: You're just a kid, you don't have the faintest idea what you're talkin' about.

Will: Why thank you.

Sean: It's all right. You've never been out of Boston.

Will: Nope.

Sean: So if I asked you about art, you'd probably give me the skinny on every art book ever written. Michelangelo, you know a lot about him. Life's work, political aspirations, him and the pope, sexual orientations, the whole works, right? But I'll bet you can't tell me what it smells like in the Sistine Chapel. You've never actually stood there and looked up at that beautiful ceiling; seen that. If I ask you about women, you'd probably give me a syllabus about your personal favorites. You may have even been laid a few times. But you can't tell me what it feels like to wake up next to a woman and feel truly happy. You're a tough kid. And I'd ask you about war, you'd probably throw Shakespeare at me, right, "once more unto the breach dear friends." But you've never been near one. You've never held your best friend's head in your lap, watch him gasp his last breath looking to you for help. I'd ask you about love, you'd probably quote me a sonnet. But you've never looked at a woman and been totally vulnerable. Known someone that could level you with her eyes, feeling like God put an angel on earth just for you. Who could rescue you from the depths of hell. And you wouldn't know what it's like to be her angel, to have that love for her, be there forever, through anything, through cancer. And you wouldn't know about sleeping sitting up in the hospital room for two months, holding her hand, because the doctors could see in your eyes, that the terms "visiting hours" don't apply to you. You don't know about real loss, 'cause it only occurs when you've loved something more than you love yourself. And I doubt you've ever dared to love anybody that much. And look at you... I don't see an intelligent, confident man... I see a cocky, scared shitless kid. But you're a genius Will. No one denies that. No one could possibly understand the depths of you. But you presume to know everything about me because you saw a painting of mine, and you ripped my !@#$ing life apart. You're an orphan right?

Great, great scene. Will getting the tables turned on the "Harvard Bar scene," if you will.

Edited by Doc

They do? I don't have the right to quit my job? Bad teachers can be summarily fired? Unionize companies can get rid of any employee that is overpaid? Gee, who knew.

It's like you've been asleep your whole life.

I fail to see how this has anything to do with a modern "entitlement mentality."

Kids working **** jobs always do stuff like this dating to the beginning of time.

At the Friendlys I worked at in HS, we used to go into the refrigerator and wrestle, often beating each other over the heads with the bags of food off the shelves.

Then in college we all got a job at a lovcal hardware store with a big masons yard in the back. We used to have "wars" with the Bobcats. Two people driving Bobcats and two people who ran around with huge wooden bats to try and fend them off. I must say...you really havent lived until you try to send your best friend to the hospital with a small bulldozer.

Adolescent on the job hijinks are hardly a new phenomenon.

Bingo! +1

But... You weren't smashing iSheeple's beloved iPads...

Edited by ExiledInIllinois