"The Bills are determined to spoil their rival's season"

Hail Flutie

The tailgate will still be a blast. Thursday is the 2nd best party night of the week. And as bad as the Bills are playing, we still need to represent in primetime why we have the best fans. There's be noise about Seattle being better so we need to show the nation what we have.

Where I live it's "primetime" if you're silly enough to pay for the package. A NFL network game is primetime by the slimmest of margins. Really no one outside of B-Lo and a few in Miami will even tune in.

Where I live it's "primetime" if you're silly enough to pay for the package. A NFL network game is primetime by the slimmest of margins. Really no one outside of B-Lo and a few in Miami will even tune in.

Of course they will. It's the only game on and there are a buttload of people who love to watch NFL football no matter who is playing.

Plus Miami is coming on and football fans will want to see Tannehill and to see if Mario really is as bad as what he has shown so far this season.

I'm not sure anymore if it's the lack of media respect or possibly they just don't know a lot about the Bills so they grasp to say something about a team they don't know much about whatsoever.

Let's face it, the Bills are one of the more obscure NFL teams, and of course that's of their own doing. You can't escape Obscurity Island by not making the playoffs for over a decade.

If I was a media guy, I would not say anything positive about the Bills either. Every time some media guy steps up and says something positive about this team we tank. Why would they risk tarnishing their reputations and pick the Bills. Until this team steps up and starts winning games they should win, no one should pick the Bills. My prediction for the Bills, PAIN !

The Bills defense is probably the single most shocking element in Pro Football this year. They were supposed to be dominant up front, and they had a really good secondary. Iffy linebackers, but with that front four, we were gonna be great. Instead they are so bad it is beyond belief. They walk around like a bunch of tackling dummies.

When I saw the ad I thought the Bills are "determined" to play spoiler? Really? Hmm, seems like there aren't many people on the Bills determined to do anything this year.

We probably won't get to see it anyway - unless the unthinkable happens and we win at NE, this game will be blacked out.