Anyone hear what was said on fox radio this am

The Poojer

I know this is going to sound like I'm not giving The Steelers credit, but...

Granted the Steelers on the Field yesterday played well for 2nd and 3rd Teamers, but the Buffalo Bills did a FAR better job of beating themselves than the Steelers Back-ups could ever accomplish...

Clements PR Fumble leads to a Pitt FG...Minus 3 Points. A missed chip shot FG by Lindell...Minus 3 Points. A Bledsoe Fumble returned for an easy TD...Minus 7 Points. That's 13 FREE Points the Bills spotted those 2nd and 3rd stringers, and when you spot any Team 13 points you're in trouble, let alone a Team who is arguably the best Coached Team in the AFC working on a 14 Game Winning Streak...

There is no way I'm going to let the Bills off any hook by saying they lost to a great Team...The Pittsburgh Steelers are a very good Team this year...The Bills did not play that Steelers Team yesterday...The Bills have absolutely no one to blame but themselves for yesterdays embarassing Loss. Heck, our stellar Special Teams Unit gave the Steelers a 6 point swing on their own, and The Bills only lost by 5 points...

No, this was not a simple matter of The Steelers being better or wanting the Game more. It was not a matter of Cower wanting to beat TD so badly he willed his Back-ups to greatness. It was simply a matter of the Bills blowing a golden opportunity gift wrapped for them...The Bills beat themselves yesterday in a million different ways. They simply choked...period... :P

191478[/snapback]

What about the Bledsoe INT in the first quarter that gave them the ball on our 20? Didn't that lead to another 3pts?

What about the Bledsoe INT in the first quarter that gave them the ball on our 20? Didn't that lead to another 3pts?

191483[/snapback]

Are you kidding? That was the one play that absolutely cost us the game. We could have overcome everyone else's mistakes...but not Bledsoe's because he sucks. Pat, pat, pat, boom. Why can't people understand that if you just get rid of Bledsoe and put monkey at QB, we could be on our way to a SB right now!

Damn you people! Pay attention!

Are you kidding? That was the one play that absolutely cost us the game. We could have overcome everyone else's mistakes...but not Bledsoe's because he sucks. Pat, pat, pat, boom. Why can't people understand that if you just get rid of Bledsoe and put monkey at QB, we could be on our way to a SB right now!

Damn you people! Pay attention!

191487[/snapback]

Hmmmmm......this Monkey fellow.......what are the salary cap implications?

Hmmmmm......this Monkey fellow.......what are the salary cap implications?

191491[/snapback]

Unfortunately, since he demands payment in bananas, the salary cap implications are unmanageable, as the price of bananas on the open market is in constant fluctuation.

But I hear the DeBartolos are very interested in him nonetheless...

Unfortunately, since he demands payment in bananas, the salary cap implications are unmanageable, as the price of bananas on the open market is in constant fluctuation. 

191510[/snapback]

Bananas???? Is Master P his agent or something?

191510[/snapback]

I miss the crap-throwing monkey. :P

I would have rather faced the rookie R'berger than Maddox because Maddox is a better passer!  Staley was a starting RB last year and this season before injury.  The offensive "backups" scored 6 points.  The Bills beat themselves with penalties and turnovers and missed opportunities (28 yard FG).

191294[/snapback]

It doesnt matter if we lost to the Steelers backups, the 89 49ers, the 79 Steelers, the 03 Patriots, or the NFL Europe All Stars, we lost, thats it, we lost, who cares who we were playing against. The bottom line is we lost the damn game!!!!

It seems all too easy to get into Bledsoe's head. I was worried before the game when Bledsoe referrred to the Steelers as the best defense they had played all year. that right their is the wrong approach to take. that is not aman of confidence. the way you mentally prepare for the best defense, is by giving them credit, that yea, they are a good defense, but i think we can win!

Lest you forget, Tommy Maddox and Deuce Stahley started the season as starters.  I doubt they're the only two examples on the team.  The Steelers aren't 15-1 by accident; they're a surprisingly - even frighteningly - deep team.

191285[/snapback]

I think the 14 game winning streak had a lot to do with it also. Pittsburgh was the team that broke the Pats win streak, and I think Cowher believes that they have a chance to beat it.

Lest you forget, Tommy Maddox and Deuce Stahley started the season as starters.  I doubt they're the only two examples on the team.  The Steelers aren't 15-1 by accident; they're a surprisingly - even frighteningly - deep team.

191285[/snapback]

Funny how they got BETTER when Tom Donohoe left.