Krauthammer Blames the Campaign

A country of takers? GTFO here.

Sore loser.

He's not wrong, and he's right to be sore. Elections have consequences. My personal tax rate is up 30% thismorning, so the first thing I did today was tell my housekeeper and gardener that they will either also agree to work for 30% less or they will not have jobs with me anymore. The gardener is staying on, the housekeeper argued and was dismissed from service.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So 56 million old white men voted for Romney? Not a single woman ? No one young? Latino? Black? But I Guess thats not going to stop you from spewing your self righteous pating yourself on the back for hating whites..

'

are you dense? i'm white and top 10% and voted for obama as did many of my fellow virginians in the same demographiic (look at the virginia counties that went blue - upper middle class and above, overall). i don't hate whites anymore than the latino's and blacks who voted for romney hate their race, which is to say, not at all. the demographics don't support platforms that primarily benefit a shrinking demographic. it's as simple as that.

He's not wrong, and he's right to be sore. Elections have consequences. My personal tax rate is up 30% thismorning, so the first thing I did today was tell my housekeeper and gardener that they will either also agree to work for 30% less or they will not have jobs with me anymore. The gardener is staying on, the housekeeper argued and was dismissed from service.

What a drama queen!

What a drama queen!

It's far better than all that. In about 20 minutes I'm headed into a meeting where we will be brainstorming cost saving measures. On the table are large cutbacks to healthcare benefits, and wide scale layoffs. I can promise you both will be implemented. Also likely is the suspension of all overtime, and salary reductions.

are you dense? i'm white and top 10% and voted for obama as did many of my fellow virginians in the same demographiic (look at the virginia counties that went blue - upper middle class and above, overall). i don't hate whites anymore than the latino's and blacks who voted for romney hate their race, which is to say, not at all. the demographics don't support platforms that primarily benefit a shrinking demographic. it's as simple as that.

As a liberal of course you had to open with a insult. Why do you think whites, blacks and Latinos have a different agenda for this country? Give me your full explanation. This should be highly entertaining.

And credits the Obama campaign.

Especially since he exits polls show the people largely favor "smaller government". :blink: (Then why did you vote for Obama?)

He's hanging this on Romney running a bad campaign. Taking an extreme position on immigration, saying somebody else could have done better with Latinos.

Should have buried Obama with Libya and kept attacking instead of backing off for the last 2 debates...too conservative.

Basically he's saying that the Republicans don't have to change their views on much...just do a better job explaining them.

Who thinks that's right?

Sounds like Obamas excuse. Blaim the delivery of the message and not the message.

As a liberal of course you had to open with a insult. Why do you think whites, blacks and Latinos have a different agenda for this country? Give me your full explanation. This should be highly entertaining.

um....maybe because the demographics in the election clearly show support for different agendas...or do you find romney's and obama's proposed agendas very similar?

um....maybe because the demographics in the election clearly show support for different agendas...or do you find romney's and obama's proposed agendas very similar?

I think what he is getting at is that energy policy, foreign policy, taxation, etc... should be skin/gender agnostic.

Taker?

Or sore loser?

You'd have to define taker that way I think you will, then pretty much everyone is at some point in their life.

You receive more in federal tax returns than you pay in federal taxes. And I'm sure you took full advantage of federal grants for that economics degree.

You receive more in federal tax returns than you pay in federal taxes. And I'm sure you took full advantage of federal grants for that economics degree.

Sure did. Love my country for giving me that opportunity. Now, I'm in Graduate School with loans, working full time (with another interview today), living on my own and feeling great. I'm ready to become one of the "givers".

Sure did. Love my country for giving me that opportunity. Now, I'm in Graduate School with loans, working full time (with another interview today), living on my own and feeling great. I'm ready to become one of the "givers".

Can't wait! Maybe you'll see the light then.

this...the scenes from romney hq last night were almost a parody of themselves. there aren't enough old white men to win a national election and THAT is sure to get worse (from doc's and other repubs perspective). white men voted in the mid 60's for romney....and it wasn't nor will it ever be, enough.

I'm neither a Repub nor am I white.

A country of takers? GTFO here.

Sore loser.

The truth is convenient, I know.

I hope you succeed.

I think what he is getting at is that energy policy, foreign policy, taxation, etc... should be skin/gender agnostic.

taxation policies are in no way skin/color agnostic anymore than economic stratification is. energy and foreign policy? sure, to a large extent i agree.

It's far better than all that. In about 20 minutes I'm headed into a meeting where we will be brainstorming cost saving measures. On the table are large cutbacks to healthcare benefits, and wide scale layoffs. I can promise you both will be implemented. Also likely is the suspension of all overtime, and salary reductions.

Its a fact of life that libs fail to grasp, "**** rolls down hill"