I think Colorado is going to legalize MJ...

B-Large

I hope Obama in his second term lets this just go to the states. Been ages since I smoked any weed I'm sure it would turn me into a zombie nowadays...but I seriously hope we move towards a smarter approach than putting people in jail for weed.

Good for CO I tend to side on the conservative side of issues and I think it should be legalized and treated just like alcohol

It's been legal in Alaska for years and this is as a conservative state as you can get. But I can only grow/possess it at home. I can't run done to the quicki mart and buy a lid. Not sure about CO but the Washington state ballot that was passed sounds like it will be sold in stores.

Wonder how the Feds are going to react to this?

I heard this morning that Payton Manning is a very forward thinking investor. Did he invest in Denver area pot dispensaries? No. Did he he invest in pot farms? No. He invested in 20 Denver area Papa John's Pizza restaurants. Smart, smart man.

But hte commericals are awful

They can always withhold federal highway money from the state.

Great... Like bad roads are gonna effect stoned, paranoid drivers driving 3 mph!

"Look out! There's a pothole! Wow, good thing we were going 2! Dude, you're a pothole!"

The most alarming thing of those ads is hearing Peyton calling Pappa John, "Pappa" over and over. It's incredibly creepy and I bet pisses Archie off to no end.

Archie is a good NOLA elitist... "It takes a village." He doesn't mind...

It's been legal in Alaska for years and this is as a conservative state as you can get. But I can only grow/possess it at home. I can't run done to the quicki mart and buy a lid. Not sure about CO but the Washington state ballot that was passed sounds like it will be sold in stores.

Wonder how the Feds are going to react to this?

showing your age a bit here Jim. heheh!

So I'm guessing you know the answer to the following question: How many joints are in a lid?