im Numb / Emotionless

TheBackupQB

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel the exact same way.

Just don't care this year. I think it was the Patriots. Jets and 49ers game that ruined the season for me.

Just don't care anymore.

Whatever................ :flirt:

Edited by HOUSE

Honestly I think some of the "numbness" is doing to having a bye week. Playing poor all year, then having the bye week was kind of was nice, made you almost forget about them and was almost a disappointing feeling today that I had to watch them play. I have ST and found myself switching to other games more today than prior. having a bye week, out of sight, out of mind, and was kind of anxious to continue that feeling today

Congrats TC welcome to the club. Honestly it's not bad, it's actually nice after a while to be a numb bills fan. Just watch the game, see who plays well don't worry about winning or who plays bad, and enjoy the rest of the league. If you have something else to do, you can just go do it also. This is the way, the brave new way. Actually it's just the old way coming back, but it's better than what most of us were doing the first few games.

Glad that there are more of you out there than anticipated. I was just thinking exactly the same thing today. Passively watched the game, started doing chores at points, and realized that the game was over. I guess this is the last emotion you can feel for this franchise. The one thing I will say is that it is a shame that Jackson and Spiller are going to waste good years on average to below average teams.

Ditto.

What a mess of a team.

Chan's offense scored three touchdowns. Pathetic.

Poor third down conversions.

Not sure what to think of Gilmore ... has good days then not so good days, gets burned a lot.

Houston was beatable today. An average team could have scored 10-14 points easily in first half.

Bills are a bottom 5 team.

I watch other teams and often think, why can't the Bills play like that?

Bad secondary. Little pressure on opposing QB. No "attack" in our "D".

Where's the fire gonna come from on this team? Chan? Nope. Wanstadt up in the booth? No.

Looks like business as usual on the sidelines ... losing.

I left house in early 4rth qtr. I knew outcome. You did too.

Think I'll pocket the $200 Directv fee next year.

F**K all y'all!!!!

Edited by DallasBillsFan1

Anyone else feel that way? I couldn't get excired even when we were in the redzone.... I wasn't upset when they scored...I watched the game with no attachment ....been a Bills fan for 20 years..and never felt this way...

I hate to admit this on a Bills board (which I've been lurking on for a LONG time) but instead of putting myself through the game today, I took my kids to see Wreck it Ralph. I'm an Alabama fan and watched them pull out a win in dramatic fashion last night, and just knew that today the Bills had zero chance, and given that they had zero chance, would turn in a commensurate effort. They're just going through the motions, and the coaches are pants-on-head retarded. They aren't working to gain your loyalty, I've finally come to the point of saying, back at ya guys.

Everyone pencilled this game as a loss at the beginning of the season. The killer was Tenn. Now New England becomes a make or break game. They pull off the upset on the road and the playoffs are a real possibility. They could run the table after New England. Don't give up hope just yet.

Everyone pencilled this game as a loss at the beginning of the season. The killer was Tenn. Now New England becomes a make or break game. They pull off the upset on the road and the playoffs are a real possibility. They could run the table after New England. Don't give up hope just yet.

There is absolutely no chance THIS team can pull THAT off. Impossible.

Knowing our luck, after New England they'll win two games and give us a glimmer of hope (and lose a decent draft pick) then lose two games, then for no reason at all win out just because they hate us. 8-8 The front office calls it a major milestone for rebuilding and something to build on next year when it does absolutely nothing for us. Not good enough draft pick, not near wild card.

this is the first game in years i didn't watch either at the bar/tv/online. i usually read all the news articles on twobillsdrive about the team after the game and leading up to the next game. this is the first week in years i didn't read a single article about the team during the week. my blood pressure thanked me today, all-in-all, i didn't really miss anything and enjoyed this sunday more as an nfl fan.