The Entitlement Mentality-Single Mom Tip Edition

According to the bill, it was for one person (at the top it says table 132/1 [person]). If you rack-up $138.25 on your own, you damn well better have enough money to cough-up a tip.

Assuming this is real.

According to the bill, it was for one person (at the top it says table 132/1 [person]). If you rack-up $138.25 on your own, you damn well better have enough money to cough-up a tip.

Assuming this is real.

IDK about this one, seems fake certainly if that's what the /1 means how do you even do that? I'm no fiscal conservative when it comes to eating out ... but that is outrageous. Also...screw waiters that post checks online anyway. They should be tipped...but they should not go bitching by posting people's checks online most places (especially those where you can rack up a bill like that ) will fire you for that if they find out.

Edited by TheNewBills

What is appropriate where you come from? Can you sign the check in crayonz?

I think most rational species would agree the size of the tip is entirely dependent upon the situation. For example, a waitress has little need to be told her customer was a single mother. It's entirely extraneous and of no value to the waitress whatsoever.

I think most rational species would agree the size of the tip is entirely dependent upon the situation. For example, a waitress has little need to be told her customer was a single mother. It's entirely extraneous and of no value to the waitress whatsoever.

I would respectfully disagree. Should the waitress know she is serving a single mother, she can then be sure to treat her badly and subtly shame her for her situation as society requires. So it's quite a tip.

I'm surprised the note didn't read, "One Percenter, I up'ed my income - up yours!"

That's the kind of message we hear more about these days.

Children of the Internet... Children of the Corn at least had an excuse - they were possessed by demons. The former are possessed by self-indulgency.

Assuming this is real.

The HuffPost has been linking to fake receipts for over a year now because it gives liberals something else to stand in judgement of. I'm sure you'll find this debunked after all the progss express their faux outrage.

The HuffPost has been linking to fake receipts for over a year now because it gives liberals something else to stand in judgement of. I'm sure you'll find this debunked after all the progss express their faux outrage.

I'm thinking the single mom is a liberal.