October jobless rate ticks up to 7.9%

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Consists of the entirety of Bush's and Obama's term. Plus, I think the job market is different than it was 20-30 years ago. We'll rarely see those types of gains that were made back then.

Unless I'm mistaken, Bush was in office for 96 months. Obama has been in office for 46 months. 96+46=118?

Obama hasn't fixed this mess fast enough so let's return to the same exact "Pro Business", Pro War policies that Bush used to turn Clinton's unprecedented surplus unto the worst mess since the Great Depression! Maybe after that we can restart the Vietnam War.

Mitt Romney will re-start the Vietnam War? That's great. You should spread that around more while wearing your I Heart Obama button.

Oh, and don't forget to tell everyone what a joke it is to wonder what happened to the four dead Americans in Benghazi. That's a real knee-slapper, too.

And what was stopping him from getting the money-laundering stimulus he wanted, Mr. Krugman? Please...we all need to know what stopped a president who had full control of everything that first month?

I was the obstructionist GOP forcing Obama to cater to more moderate democrats who forced him to tone down all the scams he wanted and ordered him to divert kickbacks to their supporters/pork projects instead of his.

It wasn't Oblambam's fault!

Obama hasn't fixed this mess fast enough so let’s return to the same exact "Pro Business", Pro War policies that Bush used to turn Clinton's unprecedented surplus unto the worst mess since the Great Depression! Maybe after that we can restart the Vietnam War.

There was no surplus. There was an accounting trick.

There was no surplus. There was an accounting trick.

On the other board that shall remain nameless, I had a link to a well documented explanation of the surplus myth. Both parties like to maintain the myth because it' benefits the Clinton legacy while it was the result of GOP budgets.

Edit:

Found it in my signature.

Something to think about: Surplus Myth

Something else to remember: Political Fables

Edited by Oxrock

On the other board that shall remain nameless,

I had a link to a well documented explanation of the surplus myth. Both parties like to maintain the myth because it' benefits the Clinton legacy while it was the result of GOP budgets.

Hey that's right Ox. its all of the "other board" refugees anniversary this week .

Hey that's right Ox. its all of the "other board" refugees anniversary this week .

we know fj and a couple others followed us over, but it doesn't have the same feel... Ya know???

These libs seem too ignorant. Too stuck on the DNC talking points and personal insults, and not interested at all in honest debate...

Oh..... wait.... Sounds a lot like the libs back there huh???

Nevermind....

we know fj and a couple others followed us over, but it doesn't have the same feel... Ya know???

These libs seem too ignorant. Too stuck on the DNC talking points and personal insults, and not interested at all in honest debate...

Nevermind....

I do miss Larry.

Unless I'm mistaken, Bush was in office for 96 months. Obama has been in office for 46 months. 96+46=118?

I don't what the hell I was doing! That's what I get for posting after being awake many hours working overnights. Haha

Nevermind....

The conservatives are definitely waaay worse over here however....or maybe there is just more of them! The other board was much more balanced too.

To be fair, some of the posters on the left here are pretty crazy! Lol

I do miss Larry.

He still posts a little bit over at the BBMB.