Buffalo Is Going To Beat Houston

The Miami Thursday night game WILL be an important game once again. The season seems to be dead to a lot of people and with hockey on life support, the Bills will make it an interesting December after all. Congrats to the Bills for an incredible victory!

Mrs. Wilson, when did you sign on to TBD?

Welcome. Say hi to Ralph.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He speaks the truth people!! BuffaloBaumer was sent to the future in a time machine that I created. I came up with the idea when I slipped and hit my head on my X-Box 360, while watching a movie in which a scientist hits his head on the toilet and then invents the flux capacitor which makes time travel possible. Only I had to build my time machine out of a 1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass but I digress.

The Bills beat Houston 28-3. However, after BuffaloBaumer came back to 1985 and showed me a fax he received about the victory: it erased....

Wait...what is this strange internet I am on?? This isn't 1985 is it?? Crud. Now I need to find out when the next lightning bolt will strike...

Here would be my rationale:

We play better on the road and it might just have something to do with them presssing a bit at home to make a good showing.

These guys knew what the expectations where before the season started, and I think playing at home has caused them to

fail to live up to those lofty expectations and play tight.They will be loose and focused more after the bye week and away

from the home pressure.Houston has an awesome D that specializes in getting after the QB, and those short middle screens

to CJ and Fred that Gailey has been dialing up might be just the ticket, that and short slants to Stevie.Also, I think that Chandler

plays well, maybe a couple more TD's.I think that our D will surprise them some too, as I look for them to rebound nicely.

Houston is due for a little let down, and the NFL likes things nice and tight for the games in December.We get to Schaub

some.With all of that being said, I think we have a better shot at beating the Pats.

I know the type of fan that is still optimistic about the Bills chances. These people drink Crown heavily before every home game. They puke on their way into the game during first quarter and they puke on their way out at halftime. They pound fat chicks in rusty old vans during the fourth quarter and never reach climax. They wake up Monday morning to find out the Bills lose another heart breaker.

This team is done! We can't Cover, Rush, or stop any average offense. We can run the ball but we cant throw it 10yds. No QB, No Pass Rush, NO Playoffs!

I know the type of fan that is still optimistic about the Bills chances. These people drink Crown heavily before every home game. They puke on their way into the game during first quarter and they puke on their way out at halftime. They pound fat chicks in rusty old vans during the fourth quarter and never reach climax. They wake up Monday morning to find out the Bills lose another heart breaker.

This team is done! We can't Cover, Rush, or stop any average offense. We can run the ball but we cant throw it 10yds. No QB, No Pass Rush, NO Playoffs!

I have seen those people before but no, that is not I.

I am simply choosing an approach of confidence that will hopefully seep into others one fan at a time. The culture of the Bills is one that has been too morose for too long. It changes in a little over a week.

I love the Bills and I want them to win every game they play, but in my head and heart, I just don't find any reason to believe that they have any chance at all of winning either of the next two games. I hope they do, but I honestly would be beyond shocked if they did.

GO BILLS

On any Sunday...

I will play along.

Mario has something to prove i hope and brings his A game finally.

The rest of the team takes notice. And then folllows his lead. A sort of unity and teamsmanship develops in a matter of minutes during the first quarter.

And continues for the rest of the season and beyond. not likely but...

On any given Sunday the ball can bounce our way and we pick it up and run like hell.

This game at Houston is AGAIN, the biggest game of the year,

Go Bills!

Those of you that are thinking of not going will kick yourselves in the chooch, when the moon falls from the sky and the Seas part and the Bills start the epic run restoring out broken hearts.

On any Sunday...

I will play along.

Mario has something to prove i hope and brings his A game finally.

The rest of the team takes notice. And then folllows his lead. A sort of unity and teamsmanship develops in a matter of minutes during the first quarter.

And continues for the rest of the season and beyond. not likely but...

On any given Sunday the ball can bounce our way and we pick it up and run like hell.

This game at Houston is AGAIN, the biggest game of the year,

Go Bills!

Those of you that are thinking of not going will kick yourselves in the chooch, when the moon falls from the sky and the Seas part and the Bills start the epic run restoring out broken hearts.

There we go

Feel the tide turning. We have passed the low point and this is the game that gets everything back on track. The talent is there and whatever has been lacking is destined to show up on that Sunday.

Kyle Williams

Marcel Darius

Mario Williams

Mark Anderson

Kyle Moore

Merriman

Kelsay

They are showing up in Houston my friends - book it

You my friend spit in the face of all logic. I have to respect that.

It could happen.

If we come in totally fired up to avenge our tough loss before the bye week. Houston sees it as an easy win over chumps. They party up over the bye week and come in laxadaisical. A trap game. The ball bounces our way a few times. We get some picks/fumbles and Kick return TDs etc.

It could happen.

Go BILLS !!

You my friend spit in the face of all logic. I have to respect that.

that retort is another reason why you are well respected by me. Right to the heart of the matter.

Red dog blitz.. If you are going to be in on this you gotta be All in.

Try envisioning us beating them fair and square, man to man, in their house.

Not easy when you first think about it but.

Why can the Jets play houston tough to the end? Why did Green Bay wipe them all over the mat? Come on people, put a little faith back into the season. Too early to give up this year, too early and no fun....

I respect your opinion. I still billieve. Its a long shot, but hey, any given Sunday.

However, to answer your question pertaining to the jets and gb.......ITS CALLED COACHING.