BUDDY NIX! [asleep at the wheel!]

Are you even paying attention to YOUR team?

The defensive situation is a mess, it all starts with Mr. I'm not blitzing, Dave Wannsfool

FIRE the current DC, promote Bob Sanders and tell him to freaking BLITZ!

Tell Chan Gailey YOU want to see a more balanced offensive attack, no more then 5 passes more then runs. If the RB's get 25 touches the QB better not have more then 30 attempts!

You are after all the GM, are you not? Then TAKE CONTROL GDI, and tell the coaching staff to start winning or more heads will roll !!

P.S. If you hesitate to fire Dave Wannstedt ...I cringe at the thought of what the Texans will do to the Buffalo Bills if they can beat the Ravens 43-13.

Chan is in his final year of his contract and odds are Nix is jumping ship at seasons end...

Enter the Whaley Years

Nothing wrong with that, the Whaley years. He had an influence last years draft (pretty darn good ) and has learned from Mr Nix. i would not be pleased to retire with what is left of the Bills. One more shot?

The defensive situation is a mess, it all starts with Mr. I'm not blitzing, Dave Wannsfool

Tell Chan Gailey YOU want to see a more balanced offensive attack, no more then 5 passes more then runs. If the RB's get 25 touches the QB better not have more then 30 attempts!

You are after all the GM, are you not? Then TAKE CONTROL GDI, and tell the coaching staff to start winning or more heads will roll !!

P.S. If you hesitate to fire Dave Wannstedt ...I cringe at the thought of what the Texans will do to the Buffalo Bills if they can beat the Ravens 43-13.

You Mad Bro?

Relax I love Buddy Nix

Totally agree with Fear the Beard. I've always been amazed at how coaches and GM's will stand there and defend their system despite it being obviously ineffective.

In our case we have one of the worst defenses in the history of the league.

What about rushing just 3 and dropping 8 on all third downs? If you can't get to the QB with 4 then either send 5 or 6 and get to him, or send 3 and drop another guy into coverage.

If this were a company and I were the president I would demand that things change until I'm proven wrong. These guys seem so clueless,

This thread has a lot of estrogen. It reads like a chick flick. Some of you people need to realize that the Bills can't commit to winning. No matter how long you sit around waiting for them to kick off, no matter what you cooked that day, they come home and lose all over the place. Your left drunk, dizzy and violated for 3 hour and they leave without saying goodbye. :beer: I bet some of you sell your own bodies to pay for watching. I say take a shower. Get some self respect and stop crying. Maybe then they'll pop the question, give you the ring, and show you the baby. 0:)

You Mad Bro?

Relax I love Buddy Nix

Naa, just frustrated a tad. This team could be winning with the talent they currently have on the roster!

Old Buddy will be gone along with his good ole boy selection for a HC after this year if he doesn't take control of the situation like a real GM would do. Most GM's don't sit back and let the HC do whatever they want, especially one as mentally defensive limited as this current HC.

George Edwards fielded the worst run defense in the history of the 50 year franchise in 2010 and then got another year to prove he was worthless. Dave Wannstedt was hired by Chan Gailey in 2011 to help Edwards run the defense and just look how that turned out for Edwards.

Now we discover that Dave Wannstedt is even more ineffective then George Edwards ever was, and he has had 2 new pass rushers from free agency in DE Mark Anderson, the 100 million dollar Super DE Mario Williams. Along with a healthy DT Kyle Williams and the #1 draft pick in CB Stephen Gilmore.

Hard to tell what Texas will do. I'm predicting 3 INT's of Fitz, (after they pack the box to stop the run); Foster has 200 yards, and they put up over 50 points easy. We get 21, Fitz throws 3 garbage TD's in the fourth quarter, and his apologists come out en masse again.

Naa, just frustrated a tad. This team could be winning with the talent they currently have on the roster!

Old Buddy will be gone along with his good ole boy selection for a HC after this year if he doesn't take control of the situation like a real GM would do. Most GM's don't sit back and let the HC do whatever they want, especially one as mentally defensive limited as this current HC.

George Edwards fielded the worst run defense in the history of the 50 year franchise in 2010 and then got another year to prove he was worthless. Dave Wannstedt was hired by Chan Gailey in 2011 to help Edwards run the defense and just look how that turned out for Edwards.

Now we discover that Dave Wannstedt is even more ineffective then George Edwards ever was, and he has had 2 new pass rushers from free agency in DE Mark Anderson, the 100 million dollar Super DE Mario Williams. Along with a healthy DT Kyle Williams and the #1 draft pick in CB Stephen Gilmore.

Turns out Mario Williams is just J. Russel 2.0. Get's the money, lazy as sh*t.

This is funny. Fire Wanny now and what assistant takes over? Do you feel that the defense will get better? Really? It's going to be the same defense with an assistant calling the plays. A team can not realistically install a defense in two weeks.

This is funny. Fire Wanny now and what assistant takes over? Do you feel that the defense will get better? Really? It's going to be the same defense with an assistant calling the plays. A team can not realistically install a defense in two weeks.

The playcalling would change, which would make a huge difference. Wanny calls the same play 90% of the time. Anyone that mixes the playcalling up a bit would be a huge upgrade, and sanders has had those duties before

Wanny is an idiot & a major liability to this team. The team will instantly do better just by firing his dumb @ss. He is currently the worst DC in the history of the NFL.

Wanny is an idiot & a major liability to this team. The team will instantly do better just by firing his dumb @ss. He is currently the worst DC in the history of the NFL.

The playcalling would change, which would make a huge difference. Wanny calls the same play 90% of the time. Anyone that mixes the playcalling up a bit would be a huge upgrade, and sanders has had those duties before

:thumbsup:

Some fans just can't understand or comprehend just how bad the Bills defense has been so far this season :bag:

The Titans have the worst ranked O line in the NFL, and the Bills only got 2 sacks(Kelsay 1- Kyle W.5- Kyle M.5). Plus a RB (CJ2k) that had only averaged 2.5 yards per carry against other teams this year averaged 10.8 against the Bills defense 18 rushes, 195 yards.... un freakin real.

A different DC might also be able to light a fire under this defenses backside, get them to overachieve rather then just some lackluster play for a paycheck

If we don't fire Wanny & stick with Fitz then we will be the worst team in the NFL this year. If that happens then we should clean house from Nix on down and bring in some real coaches and a GM that will get us a quality QB.

Fire Dave Dumb-Stache already!!!!!!!!

You know for a fact that Wanny calls the same play 90% of the time? Really? The players have all said to a man that it isn't the coaching or play calling, it's the players fault. You get a different play caller in there you're still stuck with the player/s that Kelsay called out in todays presser. Right?

Fire Wanny and you're still stuck with the same team. Someone else will call the same play 90% of the time. Face it. We are all stuck with it for the year. Just ride it out like we've done for the past 13 years and hope it gets better, now.

Time to clean house again. Our Defense is a mess. We have talent, but our coaches and coordinators seem clueless when it comes to scheme and stopping the other team. On offense, Chan cost us the game against the Titans and almost blew it against Arizona. We all know Fitz is very inconsistent. Why when we have a 4th Qtr lead, with less than 5 mins remaining, are we throwing the ball? This is unexcuseable. Just run the ball, and run some time of the clock. Watching this team makes me want to vomit. We need a real coach with a real staff. This Chan era has been a nightmare.