Gailey is 13-26 as Head Coach

Bufcomments

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Chan is a JOKE! Everyone blames it on Fitzpatrick but it is not his fault he is making all that money and starting for the Buffalo Bills! The guy is trying his best, he wants to win, he just can't win because he is not a STARTING QB unless your head coach is named Chan Gailey! Gailey needs to go, he will be here till the end of the season then when we end up 5-12 another coach and hopefully GM and owner can steer this train wreck in the right direction!

You can talk about Gailey getting fired all you want. Now talk about finding somebody willing to take over.

There are a lot of young guys willing to take over for the right $$ Throw Perry Fewell a good offer and I bet he bites, they should have hired the guy when they had the chance, has everything it takes, passion, experience, youth, a defensive mind and hardware on his fingers

Chan is a JOKE! Everyone blames it on Fitzpatrick but it is not his fault he is making all that money and starting for the Buffalo Bills! The guy is trying his best, he wants to win, he just can't win because he is not a STARTING QB unless your head coach is named Chan Gailey! Gailey needs to go, he will be here till the end of the season then when we end up 5-12 another coach and hopefully GM and owner can steer this train wreck in the right direction!

I would like someone, anyone find a team on record as saying they would take Fitz as a starting QB. I agree, It's gailey with his delusional thinking that he could make Fitz a viable starter. It goes deeper with the fact that Nix bought this thinking. Buddy Nix a lifelong scout, agrees with this coaches crap thinking? Crazy! Keep them all were doomed until new owners, No one with any potential has in the recent past or near future any interest in this joke of a franchise.

There are a lot of young guys willing to take over for the right $$ Throw Perry Fewell a good offer and I bet he bites, they should have hired the guy when they had the chance, has everything it takes, passion, experience, youth, a defensive mind and hardware on his fingers

Bills had a chance to name him head coach when he was intern after Jauron got the axe.

I wish they would have gave him a shot. I like the way the team responded to his coaching.

His record isnt a goood referance...he inherited a mess with no talent and took 1 season to evaluate it, so now all those losses arent completely on him. Now he has talent and we are a mess. I dont hate the guy I think he has done some good with this offense. Lets face it most of us all liked Fitz last year he looked capable but he has regressed terribly, a very reliable backup and that is all. What mind boggles me the most is that we have an atheletic QB that has played some good football in this league and he is not getting reps to become activated. I understand he doesnt want i controversy but is it actually a controversy when your QB is bad and you need a improvement or a spark in your offense at a crucial position. And our linebackers are bad and we have Kirk Morrison while not great he to has played some good football in this league and he is not being activated. Makes no sense to me.

His record isnt a goood referance...he inherited a mess with no talent and took 1 season to evaluate it, so now all those losses arent completely on him. Now he has talent and we are a mess. I dont hate the guy I think he has done some good with this offense. Lets face it most of us all liked Fitz last year he looked capable but he has regressed terribly, a very reliable backup and that is all. What mind boggles me the most is that we have an atheletic QB that has played some good football in this league and he is not getting reps to become activated. I understand he doesnt want i controversy but is it actually a controversy when your QB is bad and you need a improvement or a spark in your offense at a crucial position. And our linebackers are bad and we have Kirk Morrison while not great he to has played some good football in this league and he is not being activated. Makes no sense to me.

Chan inherited a team that was 7-9 the previous year and turned it into a 4-12 team. Even after high draft picks and a boatload of money spent in the off season, this team still looks as though it has no chance to succeed.

if u take away his first season in Buffalo he is 9-14 still 5 games under 500.

I agree with you on Morrison but they like Sheppard

I agree with you on Jackson.

So our plan for success is to hope other teams are more "terrible" than us?

Dude look around of you don't have an elite QB, or a healthy team you are going to struggle. If we suck we get a high draft pick and can use this on a QB who can complete a pass over 20 yards in the air.

Chan inherited a team that was 7-9 the previous year and turned it into a 4-12 team. Even after high draft picks and a boatload of money spent in the off season, this team still looks as though it has no chance to succeed.

Impossible to argue this point... B-)