Fire Chan, cut Fitz

1B4IDie

I hate these reactionary posts, but they are clearly not trying to win games anymore.

Yeah, because putting up only 34 points is the reason the Bills lost this one. <_<

He shouldn't have been throwing it in the first place.

Are you freaking kidding me?

You wanted him to run into the line and punt to bring that defense back on the field? :o

Yeah, because putting up only 34 points is the reason the Bills lost this one. <_<

Are you freaking kidding me?

You wanted him to run into the line and punt to bring that defense back on the field? :o

He wouldn't have had to run into the line. That line was running all over him.

The throw for the INT, and the bad clock management at the 1:30ish mark, just 2 more examples of why these 2 ultimately need to be replaced. At some point, after the defense yet AGAIN folds (which is a whole different issue) these guys have to figure out how to win games. Fitz, AGAIN, makes a horrible decision and get picked, giving tenn the time and position for the go ahead score. Chan, AGAIN, mismanages the game costing us valuable clock time for the final drive.

So basically, if you score 34 points, you can just throw int's after that and do whatever you want? That's your logic?

Yep, you got it. That's just what I said.

I don't think I'm gonna be able to handle this board right now. Too many idiotic posts like this one.

That's an excellent suggestion. :thumbsup:

Later.....

This team did not deserve to win, they did not deserve to beat Arizona or Cleveland.I HOPE HEADS START TO ROLL! I wonder if Chan has any answers for this one? These guy's are comical.

I'll save u the trouble of waiting for the post game conference... He's going to say we need more mental toughness and that we need to stop the run better blahzay blahzay blah... If I was Chan I would go up to the interview and take the microphone out the holder, say sorry and drop the Mic on the floor like Jay-Z and walk away...

It was the third quarter

This thread has put me off the board for a while. If you think Fitz is the problem today you werent watching the game

Before the snap it was clear that TJ Graham would be wide open. After the snap TJ graham was wide open.

Fitz throws where the Tennessee defense was clearly rolling coverage. INT.

A High School QB could see what the defense was doing.

TJ graham was wide open.

That cost the game.

In hindsight and foresight that was a stupid pass.

Fitz is incompetent at playing NFL quality QB.

If you can't see that you haven't been watching the last 16 + games.