Bills Inactives

Some of these roster moves--the 'innovative' ones--really open the management up to some questioning:

Potter and the 2 kicker experiment

Merriman doesn't fit but we'd love to have him back

Bringing TJax in, because we really need to upgrade the scout team

And this is not going into some of the misses on draft day or in veteran acquisitions. What am I missing?

kj

Some of these roster moves--the 'innovative' ones--really open the management up to some questioning:

And this is not going into some of the misses on draft day or in veteran acquisitions. What am I missing?

kj

Oh yeah: add cutting Moorman to the list.

I don't think 7th round pick and "bust" belong in the same sentence. He made the team because he was booming those kickoffs in the pre-season.....now....not so much. Would have been worth a roster spot (IMO) if he was getting 75% touchbacks.

of courser he is in a catch 22 when his coach tells him to kick it short (just like with Moorman) and then use the short kicks as a reason to cut him.

kj

a good GM.

Nix has missed A LOT on his picks.