I'm hoping Ralph can make the game this Sunday

I am coming to the game from Va Beach, it would be an honor to be at the Ralph with Ralph.

I'm hoping for a Big Byrd Game followed by 72K birds for Mr Adams.

Go Bills

While I tend to criticize the guy for the way he is handling the team once he leaves, I do appreciate all the things he has done for the league, and the city of Buffalo in general. I hope he gets to see his team play, and play well, he clearly has my respect for what he has committed to winning financially this year.

I live in Nashville myself and drive by that piece of **** stadium every day on my way to work, and without fail flip it the bird until I am well past it.... I have Bills nation covered.

Edited by McKinleys Curse

Yeh, I remeber Bud giving the Bills the universal sign of ill will on national TV. Cost him 1/4 million fine as I recall as well. Ralph is definitely more classy though, he won't do that in return. (he might think about it though)

At the expense of sounding out of the loop, when did this happen and why?

Thanks! :blush:

As I understand it, he's been home for several weeks & somebody has to give Bud Adams the finger after the Bills win.

Ralph is too classy to so such a thing.

Besides, my sources indicate he has already paid for a certain particular Bills fan in Arizona to do it for him.

Edited by stony