Gailey put our defense out there to win us the game in OT

You can call Gailey stupid for doing a wildcat with ~3 minutes left, having Scott cover Fitzgerald & even say we had several other opportunities to close this out but (BIG but) he laid it on the line. F-in defense better step up during the game to close it. He gave them the nod to say, boys it's 80 yards or less to stop these guys & you better make it happen.

I hit a whole new level of respect for the man there, beyond anything I have thought of him in all his years here. F-in step up & play to the level we expect you to play. The defense made it happen, call Chan a douche all you want now because he's a real coach to me. We are not going anywhere without our defense playing hard this season, anywhere. Even thinking one iota different of that after all the picks, money & talent we loaded them up with is plain old stupid.

Go Bills.

You can call Gailey stupid for doing a wildcat with ~3 minutes left, having Scott cover Fitzgerald & even say we had several other opportunities to close this out but (BIG but) he laid it on the line. F-in defense better step up during the game to close it. He gave them the nod to say, boys it's 80 yards or less to stop these guys & you better make it happen.

I hit a whole new level of respect for the man there, beyond anything I have thought of him in all his years here. F-in step up & play to the level we expect you to play. The defense made it happen, call Chan a douche all you want now because he's a real coach to me. We are not going anywhere without our defense playing hard this season, anywhere. Even thinking one iota different of that after all the picks, money & talent we loaded them up with is plain old stupid.

Go Bills.

are you completely insane? That was by FAR the worst play call of the season (considering the circumstances). We're lucky to have squeaked this one out. Chan continues to make some questionable calls in critical times...

are you completely insane? That was by FAR the worst play call of the season (considering the circumstances). We're lucky to have squeaked this one out. Chan continues to make some questionable calls in critical times...

You're being very generous. Calling Chan's playcalling in today's game "questionable" is like calling Biblical flooding "rain".