PFF: Interesting Stat Re Fitzpatrick

Peter

I suspect we are going to see a lot of eight men in the box to stop our running game unless and until we can prove we prove we can throw the ball farther than 10 yards.

I feel sorry for CJ and Fred.

I suspect we are going to see a lot of eight men in the box to stop our running game unless and until we can prove we prove we can throw the ball farther than 10 yards.

I feel sorry for CJ and Fred.

and that my friend is why we run out of the spread.

and that my friend is why we run out of the spread.

. . . and yet the SF safeties seemed to have no respect for any deep passes. I have not watched the all 22 yet, but my recollection is that SF was far more concerned about stopping the run than worried about RF going over the top.

. . . and yet the SF safeties seemed to have no respect for any deep passes. I have not watched the all 22 yet, but my recollection is that SF was far more concerned about stopping the run than worried about RF going over the top.

Spiller is the closest the a gronkowski type weapon we have. They load on run stoppers and we pass to him in space, they have pass protection out there - run it inside.

Hopefully he gets healthy and keeps developing

I'm sure the QB guru that Fitz disregarded told him lots of things about his tendencies that he hasn't changed

Are you making this up about Fitz ignoring David Lee's advise, or is there some substance to it?

I had hope in the offseason that Fitz could be coached to fix his deficiencies. He has regressed, rather than improved.

Are you talkin' sh&% here, or is there substance to it?