This Should Be The Week

H2o

Going against a Cardinals team with a woeful OL, and down their top 3 RB's, maybe the defense can start building some confidence on the field. If we don't get at least 6 sacks and 2 turnovers this game I will be disappointingly surprised. Hopefully Mario can get at least a couple. The defense for Arizona is surely stout. But if we utilize Spiller, and Fitz makes the throws he needs to make (on time) it should be a victory. 3-3 here we come! Go Bills! :thumbsup:

who the hell knows

if the defense played well and fitz played ok and they ran the ball well and won the game i wouldn't be surprised

but if fitz turned it over 4 times and we lost by 17 i wouldn't be surpised either

Peterson versus Stevie. Who wins THAT battle?

Run, run, run... (and toss to Chandler)

BA

I am having a tough time getting excited about beating crummy teams. All this really does is prolong the inevitable 6-10 / 7-9 season

yet were half a game back from a wildcard, a game back from the division and a home wild card, and the second half of our schedule is mostly home games against crummy teams.

basically, your post says, "i dont like watching the bills, i need to complain."

Going against a Cardinals team with a woeful OL, and down their top 3 RB's, maybe the defense can start building some confidence on the field. If we don't get at least 6 sacks and 2 turnovers this game I will be disappointingly surprised. Hopefully Mario can get at least a couple. The defense for Arizona is surely stout. But if we utilize Spiller, and Fitz makes the throws he needs to make (on time) it should be a victory. 3-3 here we come! Go Bills! :thumbsup:

yeah maybe. I doubt we'll be able to run it with our suddenly no name O Line with guys off the street starting. We'll see. Who knows with this bunch. I'll TIVO it and watch it later if they win and delete it if they lose. I can't take the disappointing play any more. Home games I'll watch live, but thats about it. There is enough negative crap to watch on TV, I don't need the Bills to add to the negative pile...

F'in Adrian Wilson. The day Trent became Trentative :sick:

Kinda funny when you think about it because ftiz basically does the same thing but the offense is just executing better. How often do we see fitz go to the screen for 20-30 yards. Yes I know he does throw the ball more than 2 or 3 yards here and there but am I wrong in thinking this?

Edited by The Wiz

I agree with this, the Bills need to show what they're D is made of. It CANNOT be what we've seen the last two games. They need to gel and get to know each other with all the new pieces but its almost time to put up or shut up (I'll give them until the game following the bye). We have the talent, lets put it all together!

yet were half a game back from a wildcard, a game back from the division and a home wild card, and the second half of our schedule is mostly home games against crummy teams.

basically, your post says, "i dont like watching the bills, i need to complain."

House is dead on.....basically what his post says is beat the crappy teams lose to the decent teams 6-10 7-9 here we come

Super logical thought to have if you have watched the buffalo bills this year IMO....that and the preceding 12 years But yea he's complaining Your a good fan Johnny, I wish I was able to block out what's goin down on the field as well

My cement shoes are ready to go pending the loss to the cardinals

Easy wins on schedule 2nd half ? Which ones are those ? Jets 0-7 fitz lifetime vs them ? Seattle and their awesome defense ? Pats Mia ? The team that starts Ryan fitz is the easy win it's a wrap

Edited by Ryan L Billz

House is dead on.....basically what his post says is beat the crappy teams lose to the decent teams 6-10 7-9 here we come

Super logical thought to have if you have watched the buffalo bills this year IMO....that and the preceding 12 years But yea he's complaining Your a good fan Johnny, I wish I was able to block out what's goin down on the field as well

My cement shoes are ready to go pending the loss to the cardinals

Easy wins on schedule 2nd half ? Which ones are those ? Jets 0-7 fitz lifetime vs them ? Seattle and their awesome defense ? Pats Mia ? The team that starts Ryan fitz is the easy win it's a wrap

I think its a weak argument to talk about past games against opponents from seasons past. This is a completely new season with new players. The D should be better than what it is. Yes they were beat badly in the first game by the Jets, but now we have tape on them and they are depleated. I'm thinking we'll have a better time at home against them at the end of the season. Any given Sunday. Don't lose faith.

Snippets from ESPN

The Cardinals were already averaging a league-low 2.7 yards per rushing attempt, a figure that drops to 2.5 without rushes from quarterbacks, wide receivers and other non-running backs.

The Arizona Cardinals aren't going to find Pro Bowl offensive linemen on the waiver wire. Teams have a hard enough time finding them in the draft.

The Arizona Cardinals' already embattled ground game has taken a severe blow with the announcement that running back Ryan Williams is out for the season

Kolb, how much of a beating can this guy continue to take? Nine sacks last week are going to take their toll. A couple of hits this week, and Kolb could surely be done for the day early.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever