Is Stephon Gilmore a potential BUST?

Buffalo 66

I think williams will be a top 10-12 safety!

Good point. Coming out of college most scouts had him project to safety at some point in his career. Said he was the CB most ready to make that transition. He played there in college at times as well.

GO BILLS!!!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry some folks on here do not like my post! Just lookin for a little reaction and I got it! Top ten picks are very valuable! Thanks you all for your input, I appreciate it, I am also 41 years old not 21 so I understand totally what this organization has been through, just looking for a place to vent and a place to talk to other Bills fans, not looking for a fight! I will be watching next week, I will actually be in Arizona on friday and be at the game! Sorry if I pissed anyone off! I will keep my comments to myself from now on! GO BILLS!

He's not going to be a bust, just stop. He's probably like the CJ Spiller of CB's. Things came very easily for Gilmore in college. It's a transition process in the pro's. He will be really good in years 2-4 in the league once he understands the little nuances of playing CB in the NFL.

The dude just looks clueless out there! I realize it is only 5 games in to his rookie season, but he is not looking like a top ten pick! Just sayin!

Any draft pick is a potential bust. Has he been great, not even close and he has looked pretty clueless for the most part, but he has only played in 5 NFL games and in most of those the opposing quarterback could have set down a tablecloth and a picnic basket he has so much time to throw. You are right he hasn't really shown that he will be elite yet, but in my opinion, Aaron Williams is alot closer to being a certified bust after over a year of playing. He gets burned, what seems like at least once every possession the other team has. Edited by BuffBill