My Pre-Snap Reads for Bills/49ers Match Up

i definitely think sheppard has to be a contributor.. and certainly chandler has been money, hopefully continues.. i think the LB's have been the achilles heel.. maybe morrison needs to play..

With the exception of the Jets game, I think the LB's (especially Shepp) have been pretty solid. Of course, neither Shepp or Moats played much in the NE game (I think less than 5 plays), so it's unfair to judge the LB's based on that.

With the exception of the Jets game, I think the LB's (especially Shepp) have been pretty solid. Of course, neither Shepp or Moats played much in the NE game (I think less than 5 plays), so it's unfair to judge the LB's based on that.

Then they should be well rested, have fewer nagging little injuries, and be ready to hit somebody!

i definitely think sheppard has to be a contributor.. and certainly chandler has been money, hopefully continues.. i think the LB's have been the achilles heel.. maybe morrison needs to play..

At this point you have to wonder if Morrison will ever see the field again as a Bill.

Another enjoyable read. The author succeeds pretty nicely.

As for the Bills LBs, it's too bad the Bills picked a linebacker 68th overall (Sheppard) to use as a 2-down linebacker. His game seemed to be improving on a weekly basis so it was disappointing to see him rarely used against the Cheatriots*** especially since he has shown good promise as a blitzer.

The other under-utilized LB, Moats, has shown an ability to rush the quarterback so it was also a disappointment that he wasn't given an opportunity to contribute last Sunday.

It looks like both players will be given a chance to play this week and hopefully they make a big positive difference. In fact they'll have to as I'm thinking Barnett, Scott, and Wilson will still be psychologically and physically traumatized from last week's beat down.

Another enjoyable read. The author succeeds pretty nicely.

this was my go-to opening line in every paper i wrote for english class from grades 7-12.

i know i mentioned this last week, but i think there needs to be more pizza-related commentary. that photo of you debating between the slice of pizza and the football cracks me up.

i'm flying back to the falls on saturday for my annual return home. usually i get goodfellas. aside from la hacienda, where do you think i should satisfy my pizza/wings fix?

this was my go-to opening line in every paper i wrote for english class from grades 7-12.

i know i mentioned this last week, but i think there needs to be more pizza-related commentary. that photo of you debating between the slice of pizza and the football cracks me up.

i'm flying back to the falls on saturday for my annual return home. usually i get goodfellas. aside from la hacienda, where do you think i should satisfy my pizza/wings fix?

Pizza report is always with the Monday column. I like Goodfella's too, but am always a fan of Sammy's. Go to Michael's and try the Greek Chicken wings - made with feta cheese - really diffferent and really tasty.