Bills offense is 5th in total points scored

GoBills!

after 4 weeks the Buffalo Bills offense has the 5th most points in the league. Take the stat however you want but turnovers and lack luster D is the two main issues..

After watching Orton tonight I wish we had a qb that can at least throw like him..he's not the best but he can chuck the football deep and accurate.

Also glad we don't have Romo he seems to

Be a head case in the spotlight games...he is getting older and has yet to find a way to win under pressure..I don't know which is more frustrating fitz or romo both teams have been subpar..

after 4 weeks the Buffalo Bills offense has the 5th most points in the league. Take the stat however you want but turnovers and lack luster D is the two main issues..

After watching Orton tonight I wish we had a qb that can at least throw like him..he's not the best but he can chuck the football deep and accurate.

Be a head case in the spotlight games...he is getting older and has yet to find a way to win under pressure..I don't know which is more frustrating fitz or romo both teams have been subpar..

A strong arm QB would be great, Maybe Skelton will be on the trading block, kid has a big arm and big body reminds me of Roethlisberger.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

I like this ---^

shows the offense ain't bad. It's actually pretty good. Even in the losses were putting up good points. Fitz ain't the best thing ever but he isn't absolutely terrible either. You'd think with all the $$ and draft picks invested on defense the last 2 years we'd be a little better off. More reason to think Wanny needs to go IMO. Or maybe Chan needs to do something. Unfortunately I don't know what that something is. For all we know, Chan is giving Wanny the defensive gameplan and Wannys just exacuting. Or WNny is completely to blame. Either way, Chan needs to fo something.

last year the giants won a divisional game at home to sneak into the playoffs at 9-7.

they had the 8th ranked offense and the TWENTY SEVENTH ranked defense.

the bills don't suck--bills fans suck.

just be happy we have a team, and enjoy the ride.

every nfl game has essentially turned into a 50/50 bet these days, and the buffalo bills are the living embodiment of that parity.

we're 2-2, but more than being 2-2, we lost one half to the jets, and we lost one half to the patriots.

pats host the broncos, the jets play the texans, and we play the niners.

we'll ALL probably be 2-3 next week.

or maybe not.

who knows?

this defense absolutely has the potential to step up big in a big game if needed. maybe it will come down to that last jets game.

maybe it will be in the super bowl this year, against the vikings.

if you think it won't-stop watching.

Edited by JohnnyGold

last year the giants won a divisional game at home to sneak into the playoffs at 9-7.

they had the 8th ranked offense and the TWENTY SEVENTH ranked defense.

the bills don't suck--bills fans suck.

just be happy we have a team, and enjoy the ride.

every nfl game has essentially turned into a 50/50 bet these days, and the buffalo bills are the living embodiment of that parity.

we're 2-2, but more than being 2-2, we lost one half to the jets, and we lost one half to the patriots.

pats host the broncos, the jets play the texans, and we play the niners.

we'll ALL probably be 2-3 next week.

or maybe not.

who knows?

this defense absolutely has the potential to step up big in a big game if needed. maybe it will come down to that last jets game.

maybe it will be in the super bowl this year, against the vikings.

if you think it won't-stop watching.

Good post.

I think, if you're a fan and were being realistic, at this point 2-2 is about what you would expect from the Bills. They beat the teams they should have beat(KC, CLE) and did so how an up and coming team should beat a lower tier team. The problem is the loses were complete blow outs. I think everyone thought we'd see improvement in the division. Unfortunately, we haven't seen it yet. It some ways its a step back from last year, in the division.

Will the Bills show up for SF? Who knows at this point.

The Bills suck becasue every time I want then to be great they dissipoint in a BIG way. What pisses me off is that I don't see a desire to overcome adversity. Fitz should show some freaking emotion like he cares.

i agree with you on the emotion part. the team as a whole needs to play with more fire. even when we were winning against Cleveland the team seemed to be just going through the motions.

one player i've really noticed it from has been Stevie...there are times where he's barely in the huddle listening to the play being called and his body language just looks pretty poor at times.

I'm glad we don't have romo ?

Disagree x35.

He has won 1 playoff game before that the last cowboys playoff win was 1996 I think...he can throw the ball Accurate but when it comes crunch time and big games he normally has breakdowns....he is interesting since he does play well on normal Sunday games but playoffs and headline games he cracks....He is a great passer but I think he lacks leadership and ability to calm his nerves..we all complain that we haven't been in playoffs in a decade but is one and done that much better ? I don't think so...unless you win a round or two I think it just hurts a little more...has to be equally frustrating to be a cowboys fan

He is 32 years old at this rate he may be. Free agent at the end of the season

Them being 5th in the league in scoring as at least in part to do with all the garbage time scores and stats.

He has won 1 playoff game before that the last cowboys playoff win was 1996 I think...he can throw the ball Accurate but when it comes crunch time and big games he normally has breakdowns....he is interesting since he does play well on normal Sunday games but playoffs and headline games he cracks....He is a great passer but I think he lacks leadership and ability to calm his nerves..we all complain that we haven't been in playoffs in a decade but is one and done that much better ? I don't think so...unless you win a round or two I think it just hurts a little more...has to be equally frustrating to be a cowboys fan

He is 32 years old at this rate he may be. Free agent at the end of the season

well much like the bills game this past sunday......Romo's D has blown it for him a million times............Romo is moneybags IMO

just like the bills D blew it for Fitz this past weekend.

Good post.

I think, if you're a fan and were being realistic, at this point 2-2 is about what you would expect from the Bills. They beat the teams they should have beat(KC, CLE) and did so how an up and coming team should beat a lower tier team. The problem is the loses were complete blow outs. I think everyone thought we'd see improvement in the division. Unfortunately, we haven't seen it yet. It some ways its a step back from last year, in the division.

Will the Bills show up for SF? Who knows at this point.

sure good post other than 'Bills fans suck'. This team has gone through so much losing. I'd be worried if people didn't get frustrated after losses. What kind of fan doesn't get mad when their team loses? If every fan in the world would just be happy to have a team, sports would suck, no one would care about the result.

2-2 is reasonable, but there's no doubt people should be concerned with the defence giving up six straight scoring drives and the offence turning the ball over so frequently. It's alarming.

well much like the bills game this past sunday......Romo's D has blown it for him a million times............Romo is moneybags IMO

just like the bills D blew it for Fitz this past weekend.

Sure the Bills D blew it for Fitz, and Jackson and Spiller didn't help, but Fitz had his issues too. The offence was just about as bad as the defence on Sunday. Way too many missed opportunities and untimely turnovers.