[closed]Drop off the Key Lee

jumbalaya

I am officially adding Ryan Fitzpatrick to the Lee Evans "Drop off the key, Lee and set yourself free" Club. Sign the big contract and then tank the rest of your career.

Since Ryan was extended, obviously way too early from the results, his performance has been putrid.

On the watch list to join this infamous club are two fan favorites Stevie Johnson and Freddy Jackson.

Freddie has been less than mediocre in the two games he has played since he was extended while Stevie has been missing completely. Freddie had the injury as an excuse but we have yet to see one big play. Stevie has two excuses (1) the other receivers and his QB stink and (2) Fitz can't throw more than ten yards. As I said they are on the watch list, it will be interesting to see which way they go.

I am officially adding Ryan Fitzpatrick to the Lee Evans "Drop off the key, Lee and set yourself free" Club. Sign the big contract and then tank the rest of your career.

Since Ryan was extended, obviously way too early from the results, his performance has been putrid.

On the watch list to join this infamous club are two fan favorites Stevie Johnson and Freddy Jackson.

Freddie has been less than mediocre in the two games he has played since he was extended while Stevie has been missing completely. Freddie had the injury as an excuse but we have yet to see one big play. Stevie has two excuses (1) the other receivers and his QB stink and (2) Fitz can't throw more than ten yards. As I said they are on the watch list, it will be interesting to see which way they go.

HHHmmmmm, until today, I think Stevie was on a TD a game pace for what, 5 straight games going back to last year? He sucks, definitely...he took the money and ran with it.... :doh:

Folks can KILL me for this...And I guess I deserve it...But I'd take 0-12 the rest of the way with the guarantee of Geno Smith...I'd take it in a heartbeat...We need a shake-up big time...We need a Franchise QB... B-)

Same here

Edited by KollegeStudnet

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.