Dwan Edwards 3.5 sacks so far

Glad we kept 4 QB's and cut his wimpy a$$

And to think I couldn't feel worse after driving 5 hours to watch today's slaughter.

How about keeping two kickers - lol! Having two kickers is a luxury when you have a roster full of future hall of famers, not a roster full of zeros.

Glad we kept 4 QB's and cut his wimpy a$$

And to think I couldn't feel worse after driving 5 hours to watch today's slaughter.

Feel bad for you, but what were you expecting? Unless you have seasons, the last game I would go to live is a Patriots game. The odds of us winning are literally 1 in 50.

Feel bad for you, but what were you expecting? Unless you have seasons, the last game I would go to live is a Patriots game. The odds of us winning are literally 1 in 50.

brutal, but true. i wish i could convince directv to exclude the pats/bills games from the nfl ticket. also, the jets games, the dolphins games, at least half of the other games...

Yea - he'd likely get huge reps - I'd want to pull kw or md in a rushing situation.

Plus, as JB mentioned, it's been 2 weeks since getting to the qb and there's a good bit of luck in that 3.5

That's 3.5 more sacks than Vince Young had a.d T Jax as 3rd stringer (which is why we let him go...to keep 4 QB's) as I originally stated. Don't care if he got them last week or 2 weeks ago..Evaluation of talent and a blueprint for success from our GM and coach is lacking.

That's 3.5 more sacks than Vince Young had a.d T Jax as 3rd stringer (which is why we let him go...to keep 4 QB's) as I originally stated. Don't care if he got them last week or 2 weeks ago..Evaluation of talent and a blueprint for success from our GM and coach is lacking.

We aren't carrying 4 qbs.

And I venture you haven't watched any of dwan this year.

Edited by NoSaint

We aren't carrying 4 qbs.

And I venture you haven't watched any of dwan this year.

Fitz, Thiggy, Vince Young, T Jax, Brad Smith- 5....we had to make room for these talents. Irrelevant whether I watched him play...just looking at production.

13 tackles, 3.5 sacks, 1 forced fumble.

Edited by BringBackFergy

Fitz, Thiggy, Vince Young, T Jax, Brad Smith- 5....we had to make room for these talents. Irrelevant whether I watched him play...just looking at production.

13 tackles, 3.5 sacks, 1 forced fumble.

We aren't carrying VY, and brad smith isn't a qb

Unless you've seen the production, how can you say he's been productive? That's right, your choosing the old ignorance is bliss posting technique, aren't you? All sacks are created equal, and that's all that matters. Our DTs aren't an issue at all right now. It'd be nice to have dwan but he'd be getting minimal snaps here.

The only thing irrelevant is your opinion, having not watched him play.

Edited by NoSaint

I realize we aren't carrying him...but Dwan was cut to make room for that big mistake, and T Jax, Thiggy, and B Smith are, in fact, back up QB's.

And it appears he's listed as a DE...rather than DT (according to ESPN) so is it possible Carolina suddenly saw something we didn't??

Either way- today sucked alot of optimism out of me and this is one example of how crap seems to pile up higher and higher for this team and FO.

Edited by BringBackFergy

I realize we aren't carrying him...but Dwan was cut to make room for that big mistake, and T Jax, Thiggy, and B Smith are, in fact, back up QB's.

And it appears he's listed as a DE...rather than DT (according to ESPN) so is it possible Carolina suddenly saw something we didn't??

Either way- today sucked alot of optimism out of me and this is one example of how crap seems to pile up higher and higher for this team and FO.

Especially when you make it up. Your not even sure what position he plays but your sure its a mistake to drop him.

And no, VY has nothing to do with him. Could've cut any number of people released that week.

And no, brad smith is not a qb no matter how bad you want that storyline.

Especially when you make it up. Your not even sure what position he plays but your sure its a mistake to drop him.

And no, VY has nothing to do with him. Could've cut any number of people released that week.

And no, brad smith is not a qb no matter how bad you want that storyline.

So out of curiosity what is Brad Smiths job description this week? It changes so often I have a hard time keeping up.

I'm guessing since he finally caught a pass today he's a receiver? He certainly isn't a kick returner unless taking a knee in the end zone for over a season qualifies one for that position.

And yes Gailey in the past has called him a quarterback albeit emergency but a quarterback nonetheless.

So out of curiosity what is Brad Smiths job description this week? It changes so often I have a hard time keeping up.

I'm guessing since he finally caught a pass today he's a receiver? He certainly isn't a kick returner unless taking a knee in the end zone for over a season qualifies one for that position.

And yes Gailey in the past has called him a quarterback albeit emergency but a quarterback nonetheless.

If you think we kept smith as a qb, I don't know what to tell you.

He's a wr that is used to return kicks, and occasionally at wildcat. Why is that so hard to grasp? Same role he's played for 6 other nfl seasons.

Edited by NoSaint