san fran will be ugly

nuklz2594

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49ers will make us wear skirts.........I guess billieving in Nix and this soft team is coming to a sharp end......

Wannstedt and ridiculous overuse of Bryan Scott makes me wanna puke....It's just another year of Bills football

and a personal message to Mario Williams "Where are you at ? " Can i have one of your ferraris ? For making me watch your soft S O F T pass rushing ability?

the end is near........49ers D will kill whoevers left..........brutal

totally different type of game.

divisional games... as bad as we have been under gailey in them... are ALWAYS a 50/50 bet. we were a yard away from going into the half up 28-7.

and then we lost the second half.

you play those guys 2 times a year, every year. theyre hard games for mediocre clubs to win.

i know its hard to fathom, but san francisco simply just does not know us like the pats and the jets know us.

we play them once every 4 years. this is the first time harbaugh has ever had to gameplan for us.

im sure this offseason harbaugh familiarized himself with our offense... but i wouldnt be surprised if we went out there and won. i really wouldnt.

they might look at this game as just an easy victory. if we come out and score 21 real quick... hey, stranger things have happened.

Edited by JohnnyGold

totally different type of game.

divisional games... as bad as we have been under gailey in them... are ALWAYS a 50/50 bet. we were a yard away from going into the half up 28-7.

and then we lost the second half.

you play those guys 2 times a year, every year. theyre hard games for mediocre clubs to win.

i know its hard to fathom, but san francisco simply just does not know us like the pats and the jets know us.

we play them once every 4 years. this is the first time harbaugh has ever had to gameplan for us.

im sure this offseason harbaugh familiarized himself with our offense... but i wouldnt be surprised if we went out there and won. i really wouldnt.

they might look at this game as just an easy victory. if we come out and score 21 real quick... hey, stranger things have happened.

Can't the same argument be made FOR SF against the Bills?

It will be ugly, those San Fran fans will be pissed when we're wiping the floor with them. Good night 9'ers, don't bother even taking the field. To quote a great poster "15-2 baby!"

What chemicals are you spraying with that tractor of yours? Remember to stay UPWIND!

Edited by kidprison

I don't know if this will help anyone going to the game, but the hash truffles that will be sold at not strictly bluegrass I'm told are awesome. Might want to get one or 2 for the game.

Of course they are for medicinal purposes only. They help all types of pain.

Edited by Best Player Available

Just flip a switch. B-)

So is that what you do here, troll conversations that are two months old. As a moderator I'd hope you'd be better than this. Stop acting like an !@#$.

FWIW, the switch looked "on" to me for two games. If their coaching staff is going to put them into a no win scheme then I'm not surprised they got whacked.

So is that what you do here, troll conversations that are two months old. As a moderator I'd hope you'd be better than this. Stop acting like an !@#$.

FWIW, the switch looked "on" to me for two games. If their coaching staff is going to put them into a no win scheme then I'm not surprised they got whacked.

Touchy are we? Well, I'll be more direct. I think the Bills will be steamrolled by the 49ers. Your point about Smith being no Brady being as meaningless as your point about professional football players flipping their switches and out intensity-ing the opposition.

49ers will make us wear skirts.........I guess billieving in Nix and this soft team is coming to a sharp end......

Wannstedt and ridiculous overuse of Bryan Scott makes me wanna puke....It's just another year of Bills football

and a personal message to Mario Williams "Where are you at ? " Can i have one of your ferraris ? For making me watch your soft S O F T pass rushing ability?

the end is near........49ers D will kill whoevers left..........brutal

Good point...how stupid do you have to be to use a guy who we know can't cover quality tight ends and then feature him in your genius defensive game plan?