Great Read on how the Ravens beat the Pats last week.

ganesh

http://slam.canoe.ca...9/20245376.html

Great anatomy of the final two plays of New England's last drive.

The Bills front four is going to be the key to this game. Unfortunately, we do not have the same LBs as the Ravens.

good find, thanks!

I am worried about our d coaching. The 'stache has yet to prove to me he can adjust.

good find, thanks!

I am worried about our d coaching. The 'stache has yet to prove to me he can adjust.

I think our D is ok as long as they don't do that prevent crap. The Jets game was lost because our offense lost its inspirational leader in the 1st quarter and blew the game up (and the ST just added to the misery). If the D can put pressure from the front 4 and have Brady on his A** all day, we will be ok.

This is something similar to what I mentioned in a different thread. Having Anderson back up and do LB duty opposite our LB bunch could be nice.

We do not have the Ravens players Sub Anderson for the left OLB pictured. KW at DT because he is faster and more versatile. At the DE position you could either put MW to play his DE role, OR Dareus to contain the run against a weak LG LT mix. Empty backfield, mind you. Barnett at LB to the outside, with Scott stacked behind him.

Upon the snap, MW can read to either blitz or bump his man and push the pocket holding to fold it. Without Hernandez we can spare Scott and let Scott keep an eye on Gilmore, who may need help.

Another front is dime package, putting Scott at DE/OLB on the weakside. we have Rogers, Searcy, Wilson, Byrd, McGee, McKelvin (maybe?), Gilmore, Williams, and Howell. We have more then enough DB's to flood our backfield. Scott sneaking in at LB and using him as DE/LB/DB is gonna get ya.

I think our D is ok as long as they don't do that prevent crap.

I am with you... While I am sure prevent defense has its place, to me it seems the only thing it does is prevent your offense from coming back on the field..

I think our D is ok as long as they don't do that prevent crap. The Jets game was lost because our offense lost its inspirational leader in the 1st quarter and blew the game up (and the ST just added to the misery). If the D can put pressure from the front 4 and have Brady on his A** all day, we will be ok.

Well, after going up 21-7, it sure looked like the prevent crap to me. It definitely wasn't going for the jugular.