Friday's Post-practice RB update

JÂy RÛßeÒ

Edelman is officially out - get ready for a lot of Welker

Hopefully Welker is pissed at the trade rumors, and getting knocked around in press coverage by Gilmore, Williams and some LB's all day makes him take the day off so to speak. But serisouly, we need to press him, Gronk, and Lloyd.

Seems like a bit of a decoy thing to me. Forcing the Pats* to prepare for CJ and Ferddie. My guess is that they are both very limited if they play at all but I love what Chan is doing. Giving Belicheat a taste of his own medicine.

I think you're right on the money with your analysis of this situation. If they were truly this healthy, why announce it to the world? Why give the Pats the opportunity to prepare for for both guys? It only makes sense if it's a ruse.

he still has to gameplan for the calling will change a little for speedy little f'r like Spiller and the shifty Jackson. and that thorn in your side wildcat ( ? ).

Beelicicks is quite concerned i think about this game. He might be getting a little stressed lately :wallbash: with his team and the officiating etc.

Biggest game of the year for both teams imho.

Interesting ploy by Gailey and company, actually kinda good ole timey NFL fun. Two very good coaches with a lot of years under their belts.

And i think it's personal with Buffalo Bills, especially Gailey. But it runs top to bottom within in the team. We broke the streak of losses last season now lets break the back of the team (figuratively of course ). i dont mind who starts but C J and fred and Choice sound like a good combo to me.

GO BILLS ! :thumbsup:

I want us to put Gilmore on Welker. Cover him tight. If Welker goes to the sidelines to get some water, Gilmore goes with him. I mean play him that tight.

lol!

i think he will have to give him a cushion to get afeel for him early. if presses and sticks i hope we have some help up over.

Another Big game for corners. They have to grow up fast this year. Rogers Williams and Stephon G.

i think he will have to give him a cushion to get afeel for him early. if presses and sticks i hope we have some help up over.

I don't care what Wes Welker orders from ACME, he's not getting on top of Gilmore.

There's not a reason on planet Earth Gilmore should ever be more than 10" off the LOS when he's over any of the Pats pedestrian WR's.

Bills secondary scares the hell out of me. Used to be run defense, but not so much anymore.

I get that the secondary hasn't played that great but I think they can only get better.

Gilmore: A rookie who should steadily improve.

Aaron Williams: A second-year player who should steadily improve.

George Wilson: Veteran, stabilizing force.

Jairus Byrd: Young veteran. Very solid vs run and pass.

Terrence McGee: Slowly regaining his health.

Leodis McKelvin: Unfortunately, Leodis is who he is. I was hoping for improvement this year but haven't really seen any. But see last point below.

Justin Rogers: Second-year player who showed well as a rookie and has played well in limited snaps this season as he recovers from injury.

D'Norris Searcy: Second-year player who is getting increased snaps each week and seems to be improving rapidly after a good rookie season.

Last point: This is a slightly new defense with a new coordinator and it stands to reason that the entire unit will get more cohesive and effective as the season progresses.

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

it does stand to reason.

any reasonable man would say this defense and the youth movement within will just keep on getting better as experience teaches. i can say i have witnessed it already

It's only fair to them and us to expect some bumps and suffer the learning curve getting up to and including NFL speed and complexity. nice post SJB