Sons of Anarchy Season 5

/dev/null

Yeah, I thought last night's episode was just ok....agree with Wooderson that it was great to see Tara go off on that ho.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoyed the episode tonight...that venus person was a piece of work! I thought it was pretty funny how Tig was infatuated. Hard to believe the cop's wife wasn't a better shot...kinda weird, but I found her very attractive. I bet Im in the minority on that one for sure...

I enjoyed the episode tonight...that venus person was a piece of work! I thought it was pretty funny how Tig was infatuated. Hard to believe the cop's wife wasn't a better shot...kinda weird, but I found her very attractive. I bet Im in the minority on that one for sure...

Like I said earlier, lost alot of respect for Tig :sick:

Why would a cop's wife be a good shot? My Dad was a cop but all my Mom knew about guns was how to make sure the safety was on

Like I said earlier, lost alot of respect for Tig :sick:

Why would a cop's wife be a good shot? My Dad was a cop but all my Mom knew about guns was how to make sure the safety was on

I'm guessing if your parents lived in a small town infested with gangs and a high crime rate, she would have known how to do a bit more than that ;)

I'm guessing if your parents lived in a small town infested with gangs and a high crime rate, she would have known how to do a bit more than that ;)

Dude, I'm from Erie. If Erie ever got infested with gangs my parents would have moved to Millcreek and sent me to McDowell

It took a while to figure out why the Venus character looked so familiar, then I realized it was Boyd Crowder from Justified.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0324658/

Dude, I'm from Erie. If Erie ever got infested with gangs my parents would have moved to Millcreek and sent me to McDowell

I know where you're from....that's why your mama can't shoot

Good episode.

Gemma the one bleeding, or one of the boys?

Whatever happened with juice and the Feds waaaaay back? Could he be the rat at the table? I know it appeared to be squashed as a story line but I don't remember how/if it was solid or just appeared that way.

Edited by NoSaint

Looked like the older boy was the one bleeding

The Sheriff and Fed Lawyer squashed Juice's testimony at the end of last season. But the Sheriff does still know what happened and from next weeks preview, it looks like he may try to leverage that info with Jax to get his hands on Clay

I know it would be crazy, but I think Abel dies....that ends the whole issue with Jax/Adrianna from Sopranos baby and custory - her out of the show, just the legitimate child Thomas left....the continued downward spiral of Gemma (probably suicide herself after realizing what shes done/her lifes over) - more heartache for Jax....sad but I could see it happening