My attempt at a boycott

NYCBoozers

I usually order a pizza and buffalo wings from papa johns on sundays... sorry papa, i cant imagine not watching the game but want to stick it up the NFL's cornhole somehow. So boycotting papa johns for the season, wont be a problem here in the city. South Brooklyn Pizza is a block and a half away on 1st Ave. I know my paltry pizza a week, wont make a dent, but it's the point of it all....

And you guys are crazy to even think that the regular official would give an advantage to the Patsies!

And how exactly does this hurt the NFL....?

Duh...

Papa Johns is an NFL sponsor.

If enough people boycott, it means Papa Johns might not be able to afford being a sponsor

Without Papa Johns money, Roger Goodell might have to order a lesser caviar during talks with the refs

The refs, disappointed with the caviar, leave the table

Replacements refs continue working

Buffalo gets the benefit of several questionable calls throughout the season and playoffs

Buffalo makes it to the SB, and wins on a last second "interception/reception" in the end zone

Fans of the other 31 teams converge on NFL headquarters and burn it down

The NFL, without the Papa Johns money, has to use replacement contractors to rebuild the headquarters

And the cycle continues

guilty pleasure. we all have them ... and pizza sucks in the city ...

So does Papa Johns. Picked up a large Pizza for the kids last night. Went there just because they had a special large & 1 topping for $7. Ah you get what you pay for. The dog wouldn't even eat it. Can't even imagine what their wings are like.

Duh...

Papa Johns is an NFL sponsor.

If enough people boycott, it means Papa Johns might not be able to afford being a sponsor

Without Papa Johns money, Roger Goodell might have to order a lesser caviar during talks with the refs

The refs, disappointed with the caviar, leave the table

Replacements refs continue working

Buffalo gets the benefit of several questionable calls throughout the season and playoffs

Buffalo makes it to the SB, and wins on a last second "interception/reception" in the end zone

Fans of the other 31 teams converge on NFL headquarters and burn it down

The NFL, without the Papa Johns money, has to use replacement contractors to rebuild the headquarters

And the cycle continues

Post of the day! :lol:

They suck. Little Ceasars are even worse, I have more meat on my pinky than they have on their "wings".

Yeah, if they are anything like Little Ceasars wings I will pass. Just being cheap last night, should of went to Santora's & dropped the $20 on a large pie. Like I said you get what you pay for.

I usually order a pizza and buffalo wings from papa johns on sundays... sorry papa, i cant imagine not watching the game but want to stick it up the NFL's cornhole somehow. So boycotting papa johns for the season, wont be a problem here in the city. South Brooklyn Pizza is a block and a half away on 1st Ave. I know my paltry pizza a week, wont make a dent, but it's the point of it all....

And you guys are crazy to even think that the regular official would give an advantage to the Patsies!

If you want to up the chances of your contribution making a dent, write a letter to Papa John's explaining why you're boycotting. By itself, won't do much, but if they get a couple hundred nationwide, they'll take notice.

Man, I will personally buy you Grimaldi's for the game.

http://www.grimaldis.com

Best pizza on THE PLANET!

Edited by KollegeStudnet