BILLS AND PATRIOTS PREDICTION VIDEO

Frostbelt City

Awesome song, cool break down, crappy outcome.

Bills 35 - Pats 24

I had hip hop the last video and people hated it...

so now I put hardcore and everyone hates it...

next week its Maroon 5. No complaining!

Keep the METAL bro, every thing else is weak and inferior, just like the Bills opponents.

The OP is misguided; Jaws and I see a different outcome...

The pride of Lackawanna, Ron Jaworski...has spent a lot of time looking at the Bills so far and he said the people that have stood out to him the most are Nick Barnett, Bryan Scott, and the entire offensive line. Getting ready for this upcoming game, John Murphy asked Jaworski what is so tough about this New England defense. His answer? “Nothing.”

(link)

Buffalo Bills 115

NE* Cheatriettes* 0

GO BILLSSS!!!!

18 and 1 baby!!!!! :beer:

I had hip hop the last video and people hated it...

so now I put hardcore and everyone hates it...

next week its Maroon 5. No complaining!

I listen to everything don't matter to me just keep em coming B-) Besides last week Tom Brady and Brandon Lloyd have not been on the same page..hopefully Gilmore helps with that...28-20 BILLS!

Such cacophony!

What ever happened to the more conventional, standard-issue, melodramatic music-of-ominous-portent as an appropriate prelude to a major sporting event - say, for example, the much over-played "

" from Carl Orff's Carmina Burana???

Ah O Fortuna:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5BkZsXmJIQ&t=021

Like that good old senator? :) (showing my age there as well but i regress)

I didn't hate it, nor did I like it. Ultimately, I just don't understand why anyone would produce a video for no other reason than to tell a web forum who they think will win a football game. If it's a hobby of yours, and something you enjoy doing there's no harm in it; but to me it just seems like a lot of extra work for no tangible reward.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker