The Ralph Will Be Crazy This Sunday

BringBackFergy

The Patriots haven't lost three in a row since 2002. Not getting ahead of myself here, but if we happen to win this game there will be pandemonium (dare I say "Fandemonium") in the stands. I'll be there with two of my buddies who are both Pats fans and they love going to "The Ralph". This is what NFL football is all about...loud stadium, home field advantage, watching Brady get pissed off, seeing Bellicheck's ugly mug on the jumbotron with that look on his face like he is constipated (ya know the one where he squints his eyes and his mouth turns upside down in frustration). Where would you rather be than at the Stadium this Sunday. Hopefully, Chan and Wanny prepare our guys with film and on the practice field.

Keys to beating the Pats (in my basic football opinion...you more advanced guys may disagree or have better insight):

1. If Fred is available....run it through the middle of our line and then use play action (either to WR or on a screen with pulling guard and big Cordy)

2. If Fred unavailable....Choice to implement number 1. above.

3. Plant a spy on Edelman...this little mousy receiver is easily turning into Brady's favorite

4. Blitz on the very first play from scrimmage. We haven't shown blitz much this year...throw Brady off balance from opening defensive series.

5. 12th man has to show up.

6. Fitz needs to connect with TJ Graham on at least one pass over 20 yards to keep their CB's honest

7. Jam the Pats' receivers at the line each and every down....other than 3rd and 15

Go Bills!!!!

The Patriots haven't lost three in a row since 2002. Not getting ahead of myself here, but if we happen to win this game there will be pandemonium (dare I say "Fandemonium") in the stands. I'll be there with two of my buddies who are both Pats fans and they love going to "The Ralph". This is what NFL football is all about...loud stadium, home field advantage, watching Brady get pissed off, seeing Bellicheck's ugly mug on the jumbotron with that look on his face like he is constipated (ya know the one where he squints his eyes and his mouth turns upside down in frustration). Where would you rather be than at the Stadium this Sunday. Hopefully, Chan and Wanny prepare our guys with film and on the practice field.

Keys to beating the Pats (in my basic football opinion...you more advanced guys may disagree or have better insight):

1. If Fred is available....run it through the middle of our line and then use play action (either to WR or on a screen with pulling guard and big Cordy)

2. If Fred unavailable....Choice to implement number 1. above.

3. Plant a spy on Edelman...this little mousy receiver is easily turning into Brady's favorite

4. Blitz on the very first play from scrimmage. We haven't shown blitz much this year...throw Brady off balance from opening defensive series.

5. 12th man has to show up.

6. Fitz needs to connect with TJ Graham on at least one pass over 20 yards to keep their CB's honest

7. Jam the Pats' receivers at the line each and every down....other than 3rd and 15

Go Bills!!!!

After watching the Pats/Ravens games last night, we don't have a prayer unless we can create a way to get to Brady. He had a lot of time last night and shredded the Ravens secondary. Our weakness right now is our secondary & linebackers. We can't win a game that is a shootout with the Pats because we don't have the weapons with Spiller and probably FredEx being out.

Not trying to be a Debbie Downer, but.....also, the Pats will be pissed about losing the game last night the way they did.

BuffaninATL - Saw some nice things from Aaron Williams yesterday, Gilmore got burned on the TD catch, but overall, decent coverage and Bryan Scott has to be an integral part of our gameplan this week...the dude is a playmaker and veteran leader. I don't see them dominating on defense, but I also didn't anticipate 4 interceptions last year against "Slim Brady"...

I hope the stadium stays loud the entire game.

Ditto....and the front office better not institute some "white out" marketing gimmick because that crap always backfires on us.

Well, it will probably take around 30 points to get a win, and w/out CJ or Jackson that may be unattainable. The crowd was extremely vocal in Baltimore and it made little to no difference. The Pats were able to exploit the one hole the Ravens D has...the lack of T Suggs to set the edge in the run game, and his absence from the pass rush. The Ravens couldn't effectively do this until the 4th Q. The difference in the end was the Ravens deep threat ability on the outside, something we lack as well. Fitz hasn't thrown it deep all year. To sum it up, our D ends will have to set and hold the edge vs the run. The pass rush will have to get there in around 2.5 seconds. SNF had a great stopwatch graphic for this last night, TB had about an extra second without P-rush to find receivers over the middle. He carved it up, even against Ravens secondary that is much better than ours. KW and Marcel must push the middle back into Brady. The bigger problem is likely on O. The "new look" Pats D looks much improved, dominant up front even. Kind of like they used to control things up front. Our OL is very good, but our lack of healthy game breaking threat at RB and no deep threat passing game will likely decide this one. Look for Pats, 31-20.

I'm going to the game and taking my son for his first time - hope that it doesn't get out of control in the stands like it did on that post about the fight in the Browns Stadium. I'd hate for his first experience to be a stressful nightmare. Kinda worried I'll be surrounded by drunk Paytoilets fans...

Seriously, any suggestions for parking / getting around / things to see / what to expect? Got seats in the lower corner endzone row 5.

I'm going to the game and taking my son for his first time - hope that it doesn't get out of control in the stands like it did on that post about the fight in the Browns Stadium. I'd hate for his first experience to be a stressful nightmare. Kinda worried I'll be surrounded by drunk Paytoilets fans...

Seriously, any suggestions for parking / getting around / things to see / what to expect? Got seats in the lower corner endzone row 5.

I guess I'd go on Route 20A, look for a private Mom&Pop front yard to park on and get near the front so you can get out quick. Even though you may have to walk a few hundred yards to get to the stadium, you may not like parking next to younger guys partying it up in the main parking lots. Check out the Field House before the game and be sure to get in the stadium around 12:15 for warmups and to maybe grab a signature

I guess I'd go on Route 20A, look for a private Mom&Pop front yard to park on and get near the front so you can get out quick. Even though you may have to walk a few hundred yards to get to the stadium, you may not like parking next to younger guys partying it up in the main parking lots. Check out the Field House before the game and be sure to get in the stadium around 12:15 for warmups and to maybe grab a signature

Excellent, THANKS!! I def. will check out the field house. Heard there's a ton of stuff for the kids there. Thanks!

The Ravens D is not even close to what it was and the notion that their D is better than ours right now is something I have to contest. 9 sacks in 2 games putting this Defense at #5 in the league for sacks. The Cards sacked Brady 4 times and beat them handily. Put pressure on Brady, keep bumping their receivers at the line and we may just win this. The Bills can dominate the line of scrimmage both offensively and defensively. We have the horses. All we have to do is run them.