Nate Solder Should be Suspended

Patriots offensive tackle Nate Solder should be suspended for kicking a Ravens player in the head after beind pancaked on the Ravens all-out blitz which led to Solder, Tom Brady, and Steven Ridley all getting blown up in the backfield during a series of great defensive plays which limited the Patriots to a field goal.

Collinsworth highlighted the head kick during a replay of the play, and I would be shocked if Goodell doesn't catch this and lower the hammer on Solder given the attention the incident was given on national television and the two game slap the league handed down to Suh last year for a similar incident.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Patriots offensive tackle Nate Solder should be suspended for kicking a Ravens player in the head after beind pancaked on the Ravens all-out blitz which led to Solder, Tom Brady, and Steven Ridley all getting blown up in the backfield during a series of great defensive plays which limited the Patriots to a field goal.

Collinsworth highlighted the head kick during a replay of the play, and I would be shocked if Goodell doesn't catch this and lower the hammer on Solder given the attention the incident was given on national television and the two game slap the league handed down to Suh last year for a similar incident.

I hope so. I think Suh got the boom in part because he'd built himself a rep though.

It's the Patriots. The Ravens player will get fined for the bruise he gave Solder's foot when it glanced off his helmet.

Funny! Then again....somewhat too true to be funny

Mankins played way dirtier. He got away with punches, shoves, and head-butts after the whistle, yet somehow drew penalties on the Ravens, twice. The worst was his head-butt on Ngata. Ngata got flagged only after the Mankins head butt, and Brady's whine to the refs. It made no sense.

To be fair, Ngata's "hit" on Brady was a bit late. Brady had already slid down as Ngata began to fall on him.

That said, Mankins should have also gotten an unsportsmanlike penalty for the head-butt and Brady should be villified in the media for acting like a whiny b1tch. :rolleyes:

It sure would be a shame if they were to lose one of their better O-linemen for our game... he probably appeals it though and gets to play against us.

Solder sucks. He should have been flagged for holding 10 times on KELSAY in last years game, but alas there is never a holding penalty on the Pats OL.