What I liked most about today

peterpan

Was how our boys, specifically the OL werent afraid to get chippy after the play! they stuck together and made it known they wouldn't take any sh*t from anyone. I think that speaks volume for team building!

I also liked how Chan FINALLY stuck to the run! When Fitz throws its scary!

We were a tough football team today. We had some hits and weren't afraid to stick up for themselves. Exact opposite of last week.

There were no press clippings about how good they were this week. I still think maturity is underlying issue on this team. If they can focus, I think they can make the playoffs.

Was how our boys, specifically the OL werent afraid to get chippy after the play! they stuck together and made it known they wouldn't take any sh*t from anyone. I think that speaks volume for team building!

I also liked how Chan FINALLY stuck to the run! When Fitz throws its scary!

agree with the first part, totally disagree with the second.

fitz was great today. totally in control of the game from start to finish, aside from 1 underthrown pass on a play action in that first series.

last week was a divisional game (always 50/50,) on the road (always hard,) in week 1 (always hard.)

fitz played terrible last week, but if last week was a 1, and this week was a 10, i would say on the scale of how good of a team we are, we are closer to this game.

lets see how we do next week in cleveland though!!

i loved the play of both lines today. kyle williams and marcel dareus owned the intrerior of the line on defense today. they made a ton of plays on their own and opened up a lot for their teammates. also, shep would have absolutely freight trained cassel and on tv it looked like their o-line was so busy chasinf 95 and 99 that they just plain forgot about the other defenders. and as for the o-line, they came to scrap today. they were getting push, opening holes, blocking downfield and finishing their blocks. they were also letting it be known that they were taking absolutely NO sh!! today! loved our big guys today!