NEW CJ SPILLER NICKNAMES; I REALLY LIKE THIS GUY

He is looking like the brightest player on our team. I dont know if you guys saw him touching his blockers in front of him. He is really following the blocks and running the holes the right way. Finally. Gosh!!!!!

If he stays healthy, he's guaranteed to make the probowl. So everyone needs to know who he is, with a flashy name attached.

What is a cool name for him?

Cj Dj Spiller

Cj Thriller

Help me out here

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is looking like the brightest player on our team. I dont know if you guys saw him touching his blockers in front of him. He is really following the blocks and running the holes the right way. Finally. Gosh!!!!!

If he stays healthy, he's guaranteed to make the probowl. So everyone needs to know who he is, with a flashy name attached.

What is a cool name for him?

Cj Dj Spiller

Cj Thriller

Help me out here

How bout "The Toucher".

Wait, that's Penn State Jerry's.....

So...solid performances in 6 consecutive games spanning 2 seasons: not enough? :huh:

I'll be on board if he plays at a high level the next 7 games which will be the half way point of the season . Until then, I'm still not crowning him.

Before you crown Spiller, let's see he does in games that are not blowouts and where gaining yardage actually means something.

So the jets just let him rush for 166 yards. Like they were giving us something????

How bout "The Toucher".

Wait, that's Penn State Jerry's.....

Or me in the middle of the night.

Man let's concentrate on Cj.

I thought "Thriller" was agreed upon last year.

But apparently his teamates on Bills call him Ricky Bobby

Honestly I didnt remember. Thriller does sound good.

Cj "The Thriller" Spiller

Wow, defenses better beware. Any other names that can compare?