Percent of Players Drafted Still with NFL Team

Astrobot

http://www.drafttek.com/ConsolidatedNFLDraft2012-SWT.asp?RequestTeam=Buffalo#.UE_Ah7JlS-0

Players highlighed in ryellow are no longer with the team they were originally drafted by. Some of these players have found homes on other rosters around the league - having been claimed off waivers, off the practice squad, or signed as a free agent. However, many of these players are out of the league, or playing elsewhere (CFL or Arena).

Thought you'd find this interesting!

Astro

glad we wasted a 5th, 6th and 7th rounder this year, guess there were no WR available there.

Hey Astro, when are you guys going to add the top 100 - 200?

Take 5 minutes and look at what WRs were drafted in rds 5, 6 & 7 and tell us who we missed?

PTR

It needs updating, You can remove Whites name from Yellow and put him back on the Bills

I don't get all the complaining around here over this issue, Except for Maybin, pretty much all the players that aren't on the Bills roster anymore from those drafts are all guys from the last day of the draft. Its not like they are early picks being released.

I think this chart just drives home the point that trading up and grabbing your guy is more important than having a boatload of 5th, 6th, and 7th rounders. The players at the top seem to stick more and now that there is (supposedly) some depth on the team it really seems like the way to go.

Really hoping they make a move to go up and get a qb (it's to early for me to hope they are draft pick wise in the right spot - not giving up on the season after one week)

The rest of the draft - and I mean the rest of it wrs and lbs. Throw enough sh*t at the wall and a few will hopefully stick.