Buffalo is -3 this week

cmjoyce113

For what its worth the Bills are -3 this week. It looks like the men that set the lines in Vegas aren't ready to jump of a cliff like many fans and posters on this board. Some will say why does it matter, but lets be honest, Vegas doesn't want to get it wrong and often doesn't.

Just thought it was interesting to see... I expected for it to be even.

For what its worth the Bills are -3 this week. It looks like the men that set the lines in Vegas aren't ready to jump of a cliff like many fans and posters on this board. Some will say why does it matter, but lets be honest, Vegas doesn't want to get it wrong and often doesn't.

Just thought it was interesting to see... I expected for it to be even.

At -3 for a home game, it is "even."

exactly dorkington......the chiefs still want Stevies head over the block he put on Berry that ended his season.

Bills need to man up and kill the chiefs.....or this season is gonna be over quick with Houston and San Frans monster defenses coming after the INT machine

and -3 at home is the norm.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Hmmm, I though in Vegas "off" was even. To me -3 means exactly that in a legal bet?

In Vegas, "off" means just that. The game is off line and no action is being taken at the time. This is usually due to a critical injury or some other factor that needs resolution before the line is established.

GO BILLS!!!

exactly dorkington......the chiefs still want Stevies head over the block he put on Berry that ended his season.

Bills need to man up and kill the chiefs.....or this season is gonna be over quick with Houston and San Frans monster defenses coming after the INT machine

and -3 at home is the norm.

Those games have the potential to be even uglier than the Jest game. Chan served up a giant blue print for both DCs.

GO BILLS!!!

Yes, -3 at home means the Bills are as good as the Chiefs. Many fans were hoping to be as good as the AFC contenders.

(FWIW, the line is actually 3.5 or 3 with juice. Whatever the case, I expect the Bills to cover pretty handily and win in double digits. Obviously I expect them to play better than in Week 1).

Yesterday was like a time warp to 2007-2008... A completely inept team, incapable of producing an NFL caliber product...You could easily swap out Gailey For Jauron and Fitz for Edwards, Losman, Holcombe, Collins, Van Pelt or any other loser we have seen stroll through here.

Yesterday said it all...Gailey and Fitzpatrick will NEVER be winners here. They are an embarassment to the sport, the league and the city of Buffalo and do not belong in the NFL.

You can say it is only one game, but this is not a good football team. There may be talent there, but the leadership is not. In fact they may be the worst team in the league.

Damnit we deserve better than this!

Yesterday said it all...Gailey and Fitzpatrick will NEVER be winners here. They are an embarassment to the sport, the league and the city of Buffalo and do not belong in the NFL.

I feel your pain. But I think Fitz does belong in the NFL, but as a top quality backup.

"Deserve better" is interesting. I assume you mean because the fans have been loyal throughout the entire Bills history including the past "dirty dozen" years of massive suckitude. But do consumers of a crap product who continue to purchase said product deserve better? Or do they deserve exactly what they get? But like I said, i do feel your pain. Particularly for the kid Bills fans like mine who have known nothing but the Bills being a laughing stock.

So a " - " is a good thing? :huh:

I've never understood these things...

Just look at it this way.

A team is so good they have to deduct or - points from the final score.

Real score

Bills 10

Kc 2

Let's say you pick the bills from the above scenario. You would win the bet since 10-3 =7. 7 is still better than 2.

Edit: I used to gamble a lot. Not so much anymore. When I'm in gambling mode, I would study sports a lot. It's time consuming. I would lose like $100 but make $400. I dont think I ever lost any real money. How I would do it? Parlay a bunch of different scenarios. At least 3. Dont put your money into one basket!!!! I did the smart gambling. Hee hee.

Teen dude. You're going to have to google what parlay means. Lol.

Edited by Clippers of Nfl

Yesterday was like a time warp to 2007-2008... A completely inept team, incapable of producing an NFL caliber product...You could easily swap out Gailey For Jauron and Fitz for Edwards, Losman, Holcombe, Collins, Van Pelt or any other loser we have seen stroll through here.

You can say it is only one game, but this is not a good football team. There may be talent there, but the leadership is not. In fact they may be the worst team in the league.

Not even close to be the worse team. KC, now that team is a joke. Harsh critic but Bills smoke KC.

Even after the blowout last week I think the Bills find a way to win this week, it might not be a pretty win, but the year just started and Im not ready to decide who this team is yet and what kind of heart they have. They win against KC, Browns, pull a fast one on the Pats and the rest is history. (wishful thinking) LETS GO BUFFALO!! Weve seen the spark last year, lets do it again, but FOR REALS!!

So a " - " is a good thing? :huh:

I've never understood these things...

Good dont learn it!!! Gambling is baaaad (in my best Mr Mackey voice)

Just look at it this way.

A team is so good they have to deduct or - points from the final score.

Real score

Bills 10

Kc 2

Let's say you pick the bills from the above scenario. You would win the bet since 10-3 =7. 7 is still better than 2.

Edit: I used to gamble a lot. Not so much anymore. When I'm in gambling mode, I would study sports a lot. It's time consuming. I would lose like $100 but make $400. I dont think I ever lost any real money. How I would do it? Parlay a bunch of different scenarios. At least 3. Dont put your money into one basket!!!! I did the smart gambling. Hee hee.

Teen dude. You're going to have to google what parlay means. Lol.

DONT TEACH THE KID TO GAMBLE!!!

(Clipper i mean no offense to you, and you probably get what im saying) If there was a good way to gamble everyone would do it, and Clipper would still be doing it. Learn from other people, just dont start. Would you try crack one time? Than dont gamble either, the comparison is not to be laughed at.

Edited by AReed Deep For6