WEEK #1 - Bills @ Jets Game Day Thread

boyst

Well, one hasn't been started yet and now that I heard this it might be time to start it.Sal Palantonio reporting on ESPN that the Jets plan to use base offense to score a TD before putting Tebow in the wildcat to avoid QB distractions. They are also saying the wildcat will not be as big of a factor, being that the Tebow will be the one converting plays to TD's and Redzone situations to points.Edit:Also the point was brought up that how much will be that secret? We all know that he will get the snap in a punt formation and I am fine with the Bills not returning one of those.

Edited by Simon

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

stevies warmup not good so far...lotsa wincing apparently...

The Bills carry 4 WR's and Stevie is hurting. And they put TJ Graham inactive, a healthy scratch?!? That leaves 2 healthy WR's. I'm already concerned.

The Bills carry 4 WR's and Stevie is hurting. And they put TJ Graham inactive, a healthy scratch?!? That leaves 2 healthy WR's. I'm already concerned.

When you have Spiller who goes out wide often, you can count on him. When you have Chandler and Dickerson who outmatch the Jets DB's in physical aspects you get some interesting dynamics. When you put Freddie out there against a 3rd CB or LB you have a great mismatch. Then if you put Brad Smith out there...well, who really knows?!

I've got a bad feeling about this one gents.

Jets are in a MUST win situation to prove to the world that this season will not be a circus sideshow. Revis is pissed about hearing how Stevie owns him. Stevie is hobbled and the Bills just dont seem prepared for this. I predicted us to lose this game in the prediction thread so you'd figure I would expect this but man...just a bad feeling all around over this game and our chances.