Democratic Party Platform to Include Publicly Funded Abortions

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whose Choice ?

Last night, Michelle Obama explained that her husband “believes that women are more than capable of making our own choices about our bodies and our health care.”

With all due respect to the first lady, that’s not the full story, of course. Under “preventative services” regulations borne of the Affordable Care Act, the employers are required to purchase and provide services they morally object to — which includes not just contraception and sterilization services, but abortion-inducing-drug coverage as well.

The Department of Justice under this administration is arguing in court that business owners do not have religious-liberty rights as business owners — that’s her husband’s policy. Under the Obama administration, “freedom” is forcing Americans to choose between their religious liberty and their livelihoods and insisting that religious institutions make a choice between integrity and service; “freedom” is a radical ideology, the institutionalization of the sexual revolution by government diktat; “freedom” isn’t freedom any more at all.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/315961/whose-choice-kathryn-jean-lopez

I'm glad to see this board is once again fans of smart asses with microphones preying on idiotic convention zealots. You guys must get a real bang out of Pelosi's kid.

preying????

It was just a few questions about the democratic platform of "choice".

Do you deny that the democrats are against any of those other choices?

Edited by Gary M

You shouldn't be so hard on him. He just quoted VERBATIM from a MSNBC piece my father in law subjected me to not long ago. It is a common talking point there that the GOP actually want poor people to die...

But then who'd mow our lawns and bag our groceries?

Support my right to choose to own firearms and to SHOOT them! :w00t:

Support my right to choose to hire undocumented workers to mow my lawn.

Support my right to choose to pay as little in taxes as is legally possible.

Support my right to choose to vote for people who think as I do.

Support my right to choose to say "God" in public places.

Support my right to choose to put idiots on ignore.

I'm glad to see this board is once again fans of smart asses with microphones preying on idiotic convention zealots. You guys must get a real bang out of Pelosi's kid.

Oh, please. Smart asses with microphones from HuffPost and DailyKos spent hours upon hours asking stupid questions of Tea Party demonstrators in an effort to mock them, and now the right figured out that your side is equally stupid when forced to come to terms with crap they take as gospel from the progressive tilt of the world.

Hypocrisy makes for good video. Get a grip.

preying????

It was just a few questions about the democratic platform of "choice".

Do you deny that the democrats are against any of those other choices?

I'm saying he posted the footage of the Dems who don't know **** from shinola.

Oh, please. Smart asses with microphones from HuffPost and DailyKos spent hours upon hours asking stupid questions of Tea Party demonstrators in an effort to mock them, and now the right figured out that your side is equally stupid when forced to come to terms with crap they take as gospel from the progressive tilt of the world.

Hypocrisy makes for good video. Get a grip.

And once again you've managed to agree by disagreeing.

The hypocrisy I was pointing out was the reaction the video got as opposed to the reaction the tea party videos get.

Certainly there are plenty of posters here who know full-well that both sides of the aisle are teeming with nimrods. But when you find delight in one mocking video over another...you're either a.) hypocrite or b.) blindly loyal to the talking points parroted by your team's nincompoops.

I'm saying he posted the footage of the Dems who don't know **** from shinola.

And once again you've managed to agree by disagreeing.

The hypocrisy I was pointing out was the reaction the video got as opposed to the reaction the tea party videos get.

Certainly there are plenty of posters here who know full-well that both sides of the aisle are teeming with nimrods. But when you find delight in one mocking video over another...you're either a.) hypocrite or b.) blindly loyal to the talking points parroted by your team's nincompoops.

Answer the question, did the questions he ask represent the Democratic position?

The Democrats have planked their platform...with questions?

I don't understand what you're getting at, and quite frankly I don't care to get to the bottom of it.

Typical cowardly answer. It's funny you would rather look like a coward than a hypocrite.

Then again you are a lion!

Answer the question, did the questions he ask represent the Democratic position?

You must understand the Big Cat. He isn't here to answer questions. He just pops in to say something stupid, make people respond, contradict himself, and then mumble something about how none of it really matters to him anyway.

More predictable than the outcome of a Barack Obama taxpayer "investment."

You must understand the Big Cat. He isn't here to answer questions. He just pops in to say something stupid, make people respond, contradict himself, and then mumble something about how none of it really matters to him anyway.

I know his MO I just thought I would get one last jab in.

Typical cowardly answer. It's funny you would rather look like a coward than a hypocrite.

Then again you are a lion!

Right, insult me all you want, I really don't care. You asked a dumbass question for which there is simply no dumbass answer. Do his questions represent inherent contradictions glommed to by some of the party's dimmer supporters? Yes, that was the whole !@#$ing point of the video. For some unbeknownst reason you've decided to put me in a position of defending them and/or the Dem platform. As I don't intend to vote for Obama (or any Democrat, in any election), and since no views they hold would ever encourage me to vote for a Republican either, I haven't the foggiest if his questions represent the Democratic position--whatever the !@#$ that means--because I don't really give a **** enough about Democrats to get a firm grasp on what their position is.

One of these days, one of these days, I swear to God, you'll discover an original, interesting, constructive thought. You'll somehow find a way to engage folks on this message board in a thoughtful, meaningful way. I have faith in you. You can do it!