Darrelle Revis laughs off notion that Stevie Johnson has his number

uncle flap

Revis is most overreated DB. He always has help up top when he jams SJ. Watch on Sunday and you will see this one V one agaisnt SJ is BS. LT Ferguson and CB Revis are 2 of most overrated guys I have seen. SJ owns him!!! Don't forget SJ dropped asure TD last gane against him when he was wide open and mayvbe was like a 40 yarder or so he missed.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Island my ass, they keep a guy over the top to support Revis. The guy is a beast no question. But they keep a safety deep to support him. I will be at the game this Sun and I will keep my eye on this match up. Had Stevie not drop the ball over the middle last year, he would have completely owned Revis. IMO

I actually was going to make a comment along these lines in one of my responses and got sidetracked. The replacement refs are not much on calling PI. If Stevie gets shut down, it won't be because Revis has stepped up his game or Stevie hasn't brought his A game. It will be because the scab refs are allowing all sorts of hugging and mugging.

Well, I've seen a lot of PI calls so i wouldn't exaggerate. They have been inconsistent as a better characterization.

More here: http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1150069

Some Bulletin Board Material?

IMO, not really, but the fact that Revis and Ryan are saying anything about it means it's on their mind.

I'll grant that SJ does't necessarily "own" Revis, but he certainly fares much better against him than other top wideouts.

I believe in letting one's on-field play do the talking, but it would be kind of interesting if SJ shot back with a dig. Anyone think he might?

Players need to keep their mouths shut and allow how well they play speak for itself. All mouthing off accomplishes is to fire up your opponents.

Worst post of 2012 here ??? Watch Stevie run routes his footwork is immaculate especially on shorter routes. A day off for a WR who gets 1000 yards back to back years ? Revis is good but he does hold and mug a lot and the refs do give him a lil more leeway.

I can understand putting Brady on a pedestal but not revis....come on man

You won't put revis on a pedestal but you bow to Sj as if he's Jesus. "Immaculate" ????come on. Do you volunteer to wash his balls after the game too? His immaculate balls. lol

I have a prediction too. It's that someday, you'll begin to have a basic understanding of how punctuation works. You probably still won't even have the slightest clue about how football is played, but your sentences might be a little more coherent.

I know. Rookies who don't like a post that rips their fav player like to go after punctuation. It's a cell phone problem but who knows if you've ever gotten off aol and your 33.6 modem. You obviously got hurt I didn't post that sj is gonna own revis again. Fyi. My post doesn't dictate the future and guys who rip grammar are lame and have no logical retort. That's "retort", I know you thought "retard" right?

Edited by loserlovers

More here: http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1150069

Some Bulletin Board Material?

IMO, not really, but the fact that Revis and Ryan are saying anything about it means it's on their mind.

I'll grant that SJ does't necessarily "own" Revis, but he certainly fares much better against him than other top wideouts.

I believe in letting one's on-field play do the talking, but it would be kind of interesting if SJ shot back with a dig. Anyone think he might?

Stevie will be getting 112 this year and 2 TDs.

You won't put revis on a pedestal but you bow to Sj as if he's Jesus. "Immaculate" ????come on. Do you volunteer to wash his balls after the game too? His immaculate balls. lol

I know. Rookies who don't like a post that rips their fav player like to go after punctuation. It's a cell phone problem but who knows if you've ever gotten off aol and your 33.6 modem. You obviously got hurt I didn't post that sj is gonna own revis again. Fyi. My post doesn't dictate the future and guys who rip grammar are lame and have no logical retort. That's "retort", I know you thought "retard" right?

Logical replies to your posts are more often than not an excercise in futility. All you do is rip the Bills in every post and rarely have anything "logical" to back it up with.