College players to watch

mrags

Look I'm looking for prototype NFL QBs not Spread option QBs that can't read NFL Defenses, We obviously have different criteria, no big Deal, you like yours and I like mine.

it will take years to prove who the better QB will be but I'll put my money Pachall and Bray.

LSU didn't take on Luck, RG3, Tannehill, Weedon, Osweiler which would have given something to compare Geno to. The SEC isn't exactly a hot bed of QBs

I wasn't arguing he'd be great as much as that the "nfl defenses are good" argument is kind of lame in a vacuum like that.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't arguing he'd be great as much as that the "nfl defenses are good" argument is kind of lame in a vacuum like that.

I believe its a good argument bc even though they don't go against them in college, one has to project how they will do reading them. When you're in an offense that has one or two reads then that QB may have trouble in the League.

Last one, promise. Wvu doenst run a spread option, its the spread air raid tjat ok st ran when holgerson was the OC there.

And tje assumption that a apread qb cant read D soeant apply, look at Cam and dalton, both spread qb both jad difft levels of success in yr 1.

as youve said, time will tell, and I'll leave it at that

Brandon Jenkins reportedly out for the season with a foot injury. This comes out of nowhere. He left the game saturday, but X-rays were negative. They said he was fine, and just getting an MRI for precautionary reasons, and now this.

Bjoern Werner's stock is going to go through the roof. Yes, this hurts FSU a lot, but DL is one place where we've got nasty depth.

Brandon Jenkins reportedly out for the season with a foot injury. This comes out of nowhere. He left the game saturday, but X-rays were negative. They said he was fine, and just getting an MRI for precautionary reasons, and now this.

Bjoern Werner's stock is going to go through the roof. Yes, this hurts FSU a lot, but DL is one place where we've got nasty depth.

Big fan of Werner, he had some really big games last year although a few games he got shut down reminds me of Schoebel.

Last one, promise. Wvu doenst run a spread option, its the spread air raid tjat ok st ran when holgerson was the OC there.

And tje assumption that a apread qb cant read D soeant apply, look at Cam and dalton, both spread qb both jad difft levels of success in yr 1.

as youve said, time will tell, and I'll leave it at that

No offense but have you been drinking, that spelling is brutal.

and lets leave it that, time will tell, hope Smith does well.