Mario in GQ

bowery4

Makes one excited for the new season (like the Peyton Manning bit too) interesting stuff. Why are these links never on the front page? Instead we get Canandaigua Daily Messenger,Olean Times Herald, WGR, WVIB etc..lol

http://www.gq.com/sp...-september-2012

Thanks for posting that! That was a really insightful read into who Mario is and how he thinks. Great stuff!

GQ: What's the one thing that pisses you off the most? What sets you off?

Mario Williams: Fans get me going. The worst thing to do is talk junk to me before I'm about to go against your quarterback. Whenever I get trash talked by fans at an away game, that's the best motivation. Because I know if I get the opportunity to get to the quarterback, it's going to be even worse now. If there's a fan telling me I'm garbage and my team sucks, you're talking directly to me. And I'm going to take it out directly on your quarterback.

I LOVE IT!

GQ: What's the one thing that pisses you off the most? What sets you off?

Mario Williams: If there's a fan telling me I'm garbage and my team sucks, you're talking directly to me. And I'm going to take it out directly on your quarterback.

This is what we have been missing! What a great pick up!

Sure this all great and all.

But Mario, please don't take snaps off and decide to nap a little during games. You are too good and the whole world called "Bills Country" is watching and counting on you to be the Super Man you are. You do your thing EVERY PLAY, Good Lord how good and nasty will Kyle and Marcel be up the middle.

9/9/12 cant get here soon enough!

Someone go to all the away games dress In other teams gear and tell Mario he and the bills suck

If I could afford it I would go to all the away games wearing the jersey of the opposing team's QB, and pay for first row vistors sideline tickets. I would run my mouth how the QB will run Mario over and pass all over the Bills crappy D.

Thanks for the link.

Mario is awesome. He's becoming my favorite Bill ever and he hasn't even taken a single regular game snap yet. This guy is just great. Says all the right things. Seems like a really down to earth guy. Someone we could have a beer with ya know.

Thanks for the link.

Mario is awesome. He's becoming my favorite Bill ever and he hasn't even taken a single regular game snap yet. This guy is just great. Says all the right things. Seems like a really down to earth guy. Someone we could have a beer with ya know.

it seems like there are a lot of players on this team that fit that description. seems like a gorup of good guys preparing to do bad, bad things!