Easley..

I was agreeing with him, and that is the article that says Easely is PS eligible lol.

It's funny, it never occurred to me that he was PS eligible until someone posted it on TSW last week--- after the fact, it makes sense as he hasn't been activated for any regular season games. Maybe that's his only chance to stay in Buffalo.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny, it never occurred to me that he was PS eligible until someone posted it on TSW last week--- after the fact, it makes sense as he hasn't been activated for any regular season games. Maybe that's his only chance to stay in Buffalo.

I think the bills should try to keep him and Aiken around a little longer.

Roosevelt does nothing but the right thing.. Great hands.. No mistakes.. Hard to get rid of this kid.. Not saying I don't like Easley, because I do.. But if I had to choose, Roosevelt stays!!

I agree. And there's something to be said about working your way up. Roosevelt has done that. Hasn't he spent 2 years on our practice squad? He's ready to get some consistent reps at the NFL level.

If Easley and Aiken are PS eligible, that makes this decision easier. I like Easley alot too but he could benefit from a year on the PS squad, showing that he can work hard, pay attention, and stay hungry -- like Roosevelt did.