Why Your Team Sucks 2012: Buffalo Bills

QB Bills

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta admit it's pretty funny and a lot of it especially about Wilson is spot on. btw j dub ever find out the real reasons why that preseason travesty was played in orchard park ? nah I didn't think you would.

Joe dub

Mike:

Ralph mother!@#$ing mother!@#$er Wilson. !@#$ has his wrinkly old hands wrapped tightly around the organization's neck. He gives the OK to the Mario Williams contract because, supposedly, he's getting older and "can't keep the money"? What about the previous decade, when the Bills languished in the AFC East cellar and you were STILL OLD AS !@#$?

Ralph bought the franchise for $50,000. With the franchise valued at $792M, an annual growth rate is approximately 16.88%. I would kill Ralph Wilson's worst enemy for that kind of growth on my investments! !@#$.

:lol:

Okaaaay your point is what? Springsteen has a long tour with a lot of people working for him so the Bills should just roll over for him ? Look branden rolled over and take a hard one from Rogers. they're now in the drivers seat after having taken a bath on this series and now they're playing hardball w brandin. Read through that deadpan piece alot of it apPlies to this situation and the bills business practices in general

Okaaaay your point is what? Springsteen has a long tour with a lot of people working for him so the Bills should just roll over for him ? Look branden rolled over and take a hard one from Rogers. they're now in the drivers seat after having taken a bath on this series and now they're playing hardball w brandin. Read through that deadpan piece alot of it apPlies to this situation and the bills business practices in general

Do the math. The point is, with 22 (!) semi trailers full of equipment to load in/out plus reconfiguring the seating, there's no way in hell they could've had the Rogers Centre ready to play an NFL game less than 24 hours later (or vice versa).

Do the math. The point is, with 22 (!) semi trailers full of equipment to load in/out plus reconfiguring the seating, there's no way in hell they could've had the Rogers Centre ready to play an NFL game less than 24 hours later (or vice versa).

Could have played on Sunday

Could have played on Sunday

Which they didn't know back in February. Even though venues had been negotiating with Springsteen's bookers since last fall, the dates for this leg of the tour weren't officially announced until mid-April.

Also not sure why you're putting this on Brandon. I'm no fan of his, but in this case it was the Rogers gang telling the Bills sorry, we'd rather have the Boss than you this weekend. Then again, at least they know HE can sell 40,000 tix in that barn instead of having to paper the house with freebies to make it look like Toronto cares about an overpriced football practice.

Which they didn't know back in February. Even though venues had been negotiating with Springsteen's bookers since last fall, the dates for this leg of the tour weren't officially announced until mid-April.

Also not sure why you're putting this on Brandon. I'm no fan of his, but in this case it was the Rogers gang telling the Bills sorry, we'd rather have the Boss than you this weekend. Then again, at least they know HE can sell 40,000 tix in that barn instead of having to paper the house with freebies to make it look like Toronto cares about an overpriced football practice.

I don't understand the apologists for Brandin and Rogers. Rogers contracted to host that pre-season game, if Brandin had any stones he would have told them to schedule any events around the Bills game. The first preseason could have been played there without any conflict !!

Does anyone realize it costs Erie County $900K in game day and secuirty expense for a Bills game and the cost for this game was avoidable. That no one knows or cares contributes to Buffalo being the third poorest city in the US.

I don't understand the apologists for Brandin and Rogers. Rogers contracted to host that pre-season game, if Brandin had any stones he would have told them to schedule any events around the Bills game. The first preseason could have been played there without any conflict !!

Does anyone realize it costs Erie County $900K in game day and secuirty expense for a Bills game and the cost for this game was avoidable. That no one knows or cares contributes to Buffalo being the third poorest city in the US.

Dude the horse is dead you can stop beating it now. Let it go man seriously jw answered you when you originally asked this question. It still apparently isn't good enough for you but the preseason is over. There is nothing to be done about it now. Btw you don't tell your business partner (especially one you've gotten the better of) to not schedule any events around the Bills games. Is the Rogers Centre supposed to close for the entire month to accomodate one game?! Enough already! :wallbash: