Tavaris Jackson deal completed

Beerball

That Graph is rediculous.

It's rediculous that you even mentioned that when Brad Smith was in at WC we were 5-2 and then 1-7 without him. That is the biggest joke I've ever seen, read, heard anywhere. If you really think he was the reason for the wins and then the collapse then I really don't know how to help you. It really makes a joke of your entire argument to be honest. I would have put some tiny bit of understanding into it but that comment about the wins just ruined you.

So freaking what!!! He got a few first downs. That has absolutely nothing to do with how Fred Jackson or CJ Spiller would have done running the ball. Or Fitz throwing it to Stevie Johnson on a 5yatf slant instead. FJ, CJ both had over a 5.0 average last year. Stevie was, is and will be money in the bank on his quick slants. Just as much as the gimmick WC works, the regular offense does too. Add up all those carries and all those yards. It's not much. It's late, I just finished a 16 hour workday. I'm not doing it but it's a joke. Even IF!!! The WC works well, which I don't agree with, it still doesn't justify using a roster spot on someone that plays 20 times a season. Not to mention the $4m salary he carries. Not to mention that even after all that, it was his 2nd best season ever!!! And it was not good at all. It's a waste of a roster spot. It's a waste of money. It's a joke in this league. We will find out how important the WC is come week 1 when the Jets and TT use it more than ever before and we stop it everytime because we know that TT is going to run and never pass because his arm sucks. And his arm is light years ahead of where Brad Smiths will ever be.

Just as you WC and Brad Smith lovers can't fathom how us "haters" don't get it, we can't understand why anyone (coaches, players, or fans) could be so stupid to fall for such a crappy gimmick offense. It's a joke. It doesn't work. If it was so great you would see entire offenses built around it. Denver tried it last year and were embarrassed by a real team. They loved it so much there that they got rid of the "Golden Boy" of the entire league just to get away from the worthless offense.

As I said before. Time will tell. I'm not going anywhere. When your right and I'm wrong, I'll get on my knees and kiss your @$$.

Did Brad Smith run over your dog?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Brad Smith run over your dog?

Nope. I just think he's a lousy football player and the Wildcat is a lousy joke of an offense. It's a gimmick and it worked for about 2 games effectively. Since then, it's been used for 3 yard first downs when there's no reason a running back shouldn't be getting the ball from a normal formation.

Again, time will tell. Just like MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice, the Wildcat will be gone one day and people will laugh about it.

I'm officially done with this argument. Never again.

Edited by mrags