What Skill position would you want if we stayed 43

What skills player would you want drafted in 2010 + 11 that would have dramtically improved this team  

6 members have voted

1. 1. 2010

• RB CJ Spiller
    • RB Ryan Mathews
    • TE Jermaine Gresham
    • QB Tim Tebow
    • TE Rob Gronkowski
    • TE Jimmy Graham
    • TE Aaron Hernandez
    • QB John Skelton
  2. 2. 2011

• WR AJ Green
    • WR Julio Jones
    • QB Jake Locker
    • QB Blaine Gabbert
    • QB Christian Ponder
    • QB Andy Dalton
    • QB Colin Kaepernick
    • QB Ryan Mallet

people need to let the Gronk thing go, enough already

You think...He has the best QB in the history of the game(I just vomitted in my mouth) throwing to him. You think mastermind Gailey and Fitz would get the same production out of Gronkowski. Gailey probably would still start Campbell.

Never understood the big push to go to a 3-4, we were bad against the run but that wasn't because we were in a 4-3 it's because our defense was undersized in probably 7 out of 11 spots and that lack of size wasn't offset with amazing athleticism.

Actually the reason we went to 3-4 was because of the coaching change.....

This is where stats are incorrect.

In 2009 the Defense played great...the problem was in the 4th quarter because the offense did squat the defense was on the field 45+ minuted per game thus they tired out. In 2009 in all but 3 of the loses the Bills were tied/led at the start of the 4th quarter...and in one game they were behind by 3 to the Saints. The opponents blew them out in the 4th quarter because the defense got tired.

Had they kept the defense and Gailey just focused on the offense and kept Fewell they would have had a much bigger turn around last season if the injuries didnt happen.

Actually the reason we went to 3-4 was because of the coaching change.....

This is where stats are incorrect.

In 2009 the Defense played great...the problem was in the 4th quarter because the offense did squat the defense was on the field 45+ minuted per game thus they tired out. In 2009 in all but 3 of the loses the Bills were tied/led at the start of the 4th quarter...and in one game they were behind by 3 to the Saints. The opponents blew them out in the 4th quarter because the defense got tired.

Had they kept the defense and Gailey just focused on the offense and kept Fewell they would have had a much bigger turn around last season if the injuries didnt happen.

yep, though I like Daves 43 better than Juron's "tiny 2"

Of course the 3-4 experiment setback the D rebuild somewhat, but I'm having a hard time understanding why Tarvaris Jackson is a "panic move". Is every roster upgrade a panic move? They wanted him last year and now Seattle has made him available. Young and Thigpen aren't good enough. How is a backup QB a !@#$ing panic roster move???

Of course the 3-4 experiment setback the D rebuild somewhat, but I'm having a hard time understanding why Tarvaris Jackson is a "panic move". Is every roster upgrade a panic move? They wanted him last year and now Seattle has made him available. Young and Thigpen aren't good enough. How is a backup QB a !@#$ing panic roster move???

bc they could have waited till he was relased but since we have no one but Fitz they panicked.

bc they could have waited till he was relased but since we have no one but Fitz they panicked.

The need was there, so why wait? I think it's clear they wanted him... so they made sure they got him. Your rationale is shaky at best.

The need was there, so why wait? I think it's clear they wanted him... so they made sure they got him. Your rationale is shaky at best.

They wasted a pick that's why its bad, it's also bc they didn't get any competant QBs the past 3 years, we shouldn't be scrambling around 2 weeks before the season to get QBs.

I understand that we need a better backup and TJ probably is, but my problem with the whole thing has been the ineptitude of the FO about the QB situation.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Silly poll you could have just listed the busts from those drafts or even just the four players drafted immediately behind The Bills picks.

Re the TJ trade take aloof at how many of succesful teams like (the Pats*) picks from rounds 5-6 have made the team. If you think low talent team is a better comparison take the Fins. After the first three rounds your chances of being On the team in three years drops dramatically