Dolphins Dropping the Ball

ajzepp

I need some help here...even when the Dolphins had guys you can ultimately respect off the field, one thing still held true - we hate those fuggers. Over the last few years, the Pats and Jets have done a more than adequate job of providing us with ample reason to really let the hate and disgust flow. Belichick, Brady, Twinkletoes Ryan, Revis, Bart Scott, Welker, etc, etc...hate all those dbags, and that's how it should be.

But what's with Miami? Instead of going out and finding us a Bills-hating QB that we can throw things at when they come to B-lo for home games, they go out and sign a couple relatively likable chaps in Garrard and Moore. To add further insult, they go out and draft a clean cut "all-American" type with an uber hot wife...and they both end up working with charities and signing hats for disabled children on Hard Knocks....DAMMIT man....on top of that they settle on a coach who recently lost his son, seems to be very fair, humble and ethical, and again, makes it REALLY hard to dislike him.

So I need some help from you guys, cause there is no way I'm going into this season without a proper dose of hatred for these aholes. I thought for a minute there was some hope when Ocho headbutted his woman, but then they go and cut the guy the next day....COME ON ALREADY...can't get a break! As of now, my only hope is that they start the season like 10-0 so that those 1972 jerkoffs can come out of the woodwork again and rear their ugly noggins.

Gimme something here, guys...anything.

And they play in Florida!!! You feel anything but sorry for these guys.

Hmmm....yeah, I could try hating them for their weather, but since I live in Atlanta it's not enough....there's just gotta be SOMETHING about them that I can hate. I can't believe this is so hard.

I need some help here...even when the Dolphins had guys you can ultimately respect off the field, one thing still held true - we hate those fuggers. Over the last few years, the Pats and Jets have done a more than adequate job of providing us with ample reason to really let the hate and disgust flow. Belichick, Brady, Twinkletoes Ryan, Revis, Bart Scott, Welker, etc, etc...hate all those dbags, and that's how it should be.

But what's with Miami? Instead of going out and finding us a Bills-hating QB that we can throw things at when they come to B-lo for home games, they go out and sign a couple relatively likable chaps in Garrard and Moore. To add further insult, they go out and draft a clean cut "all-American" type with an uber hot wife...and they both end up working with charities and signing hats for disabled children on Hard Knocks....DAMMIT man....on top of that they settle on a coach who recently lost his son, seems to be very fair, humble and ethical, and again, makes it REALLY hard to dislike him.

So I need some help from you guys, cause there is no way I'm going into this season without a proper dose of hatred for these aholes. I thought for a minute there was some hope when Ocho headbutted his woman, but then they go and cut the guy the next day....COME ON ALREADY...can't get a break! As of now, my only hope is that they start the season like 10-0 so that those 1972 jerkoffs can come out of the woodwork again and rear their ugly noggins.

Gimme something here, guys...anything.

Miami Dolphins lead series 56-39-1 Swept you last year and will sweep you again this year.

Feel better? :nana:

Hmmm....yeah, I could try hating them for their weather, but since I live in Atlanta it's not enough....there's just gotta be SOMETHING about them that I can hate. I can't believe this is so hard.

First the reason your hate for them has dropped is because they have been just as bad as we have. The pats and jets have given it to the bills while the fins have (save for 1 year) been mired in the same mediocrity the bills have. It's not much of a rivalry because both teams have been so bad I guess is what I mean.

Now reasons to hate them:

Their stupid colors. So many women and kids become fins fans bc of the color scheme.

The seventies. The old timers hold near and dear to this reason and I can't really blame them.

The wildcat. I don't personally hate it but many people do and you can blame them for bringing it to the nfl (although lee is now with the bills)

The perfect season. Hey were human we can be jealous asses - especially when it comes to sports!

Super bowl wins - see above lol

Cameron wake. Although I don't know anything about him personality wise he scorned the bills for the fins and has been a monster.

This is a start. I'm sure if you need more I can add some others for you :-)

Miami Dolphins lead series 56-39-1 Swept you last year and will sweep you again this year.

Feel better? :nana:

YES, thank you!!! i could feel the hatred welling up inside me for the first time in many months when I read that....I had to separate those feelings from the feelings I had to punch you in the face, of course, but yes...now we're cooking with gas!!! Much appreciated!

First the reason your hate for them has dropped is because they have been just as bad as we have. The pats and jets have given it to the bills while the fins have (save for 1 year) been mired in the same mediocrity the bills have. It's not much of a rivalry because both teams have been so bad I guess is what I mean.

Their stupid colors. So many women and kids become fins fans bc of the color scheme.

The seventies. The old timers hold near and dear to this reason and I can't really blame them.

The wildcat. I don't personally hate it but many people do and you can blame them for bringing it to the nfl (although lee is now with the bills)

The perfect season. Hey were human we can be jealous asses - especially when it comes to sports!

Cameron wake. Although I don't know anything about him personality wise he scorned the bills for the fins and has been a monster.

Thank you, this is very helpful!

Aj, Reggie Bush thinks he's "all that"

That's pretty much enough for me.

Jk. I havent hated the dolphins since the very early 90s. And I really didnt hate them since we beat them in most significant games.

You didn't hate them during the JJ years??

Jeff Ireland.

I need to work on his more...when he asked if Dez Bryant's mama was a whore, that made me laugh....it's hard for me to hate people who make me laugh, even if it's through their own idiocy. But I will work on it.

Edited by ajzepp

YES, thank you!!! i could feel the hatred welling up inside me for the first time in many months when I read that....I had to separate those feelings from the feelings I had to punch you in the face, of course, but yes...now we're cooking with gas!!! Much appreciated

Glad I was able to help you get back on the right path lol.

Agreed; not much there to hate, but after watching forst two hours of Hard Knocks, a lot to laugh at! Philbin seems like an even blander version of Jauron...if that's possible. Their top people don't inspire anything other than laughter!

Agreed; not much there to hate, but after watching forst two hours of Hard Knocks, a lot to laugh at! Philbin seems like an even blander version of Jauron...if that's possible. Their top people don't inspire anything other than laughter!

Exactly! At least with Jauron he causes us to suck for an even longer period of time than necessary, so we could hate him for that...if only the dolphins could have hired HIM to be their coach...this Philbin guy seems like the type who may even go to CHURCH!!! Geesh, they have fallen so far since the days of JJ...

Which I never understood...orange and teal? :thumbdown:

lol, ahhhh, the good days....circling the Miami games on the schedule every year when the season came out...listening to WCMF as they decide which billboards to put up in Miami before we show up...ruining their playoff hopes every year...I want this rivalry back!!!

Well the Bills do not have cheerleaders like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIfbghHdG1s

We sure don't! Their butterface ratio is really low....almost non-existent!

It's tough to stay mad at a team that's been almost as insignificant as us for about the same period of time.

My hate for the Dolphins, is NOTHING compared to my hate for the Patriots* or the Jets.. pretty much for all the opposite reasons you've noted for your lack of hate for the Fish.

All I've got anymore for hate for the Fish anymore is that they're in our division.