THERE'S A BENGAL IN MY APARTMENT!!!!! (LAMP)

ajzepp

Nooooo....not a real live, ferocious Bengal tiger. I know probably many of you thought i meant a live tiger and perhaps I would be in grave danger. Rest assured, my friends....there are no tigers here.

An NFL veteran of the Miami Dolphins and Cincinnati Bengals will be literally in my apartment tomorrow for about two hours. I will not breach professional trust and name names, of course, but it's kind of cool to be in the presence of NFL mediocrity.

And by the way, somehow this particular player has been able to break the trend of NFL players going bankrupt and having eight baby mamas to allocate their hard earned money to...AMAZING!!!!

Give us some help here. Why is he going to be there? Installing carpet? Selling insurance? Saving your soul? Why exactly 2 hours?

Well, he's here to play the Falcons, and a very good friend of mine is a massage therapist. He's been her client for years and they're friends, and tomorrow she's setting up shop at my place. So he'll be here for probably about 90 min for the massage and then about a half hour of shooting the breeze. Just kinda cool to have an active NFL player hanging out at my pad :)

Well, he's here to play the Falcons, and a very good friend of mine is a massage therapist. He's been her client for years and they're friends, and tomorrow she's setting up shop at my place. So he'll be here for probably about 90 min for the massage and then about a half hour of shooting the breeze. Just kinda cool to have an active NFL player hanging out at my pad :)

Will you provide the happy ending for his massage ... :lol: just kidding

Nooooo....not a real live, ferocious Bengal tiger. I know probably many of you thought i meant a live tiger and perhaps I would be in grave danger. Rest assured, my friends....there are no tigers here.

An NFL veteran of the Miami Dolphins and Cincinnati Bengals will be literally in my apartment tomorrow for about two hours. I will not breach professional trust and name names, of course, but it's kind of cool to be in the presence of NFL mediocrity.

And by the way, somehow this particular player has been able to break the trend of NFL players going bankrupt and having eight baby mamas to allocate their hard earned money to...AMAZING!!!!

You're hanging out with an ex-Dolphin?

!@#$ you. You're dead to me.

You're hanging out with an ex-Dolphin?

!@#$ you. You're dead to me.

Dude, you can trust me that I wouldn't betray you like that...not only did he see the error in his ways and left the Dolphins, the only significant injury he's sustained was when he played the Bills. So he learned his lesson...I have granted him forgiveness and I think you should, too! :D

Will you provide the happy ending for his massage ... :lol: just kidding

:censored:

(If Jim Kelly shows up with him I'd consider it)

I can neither confirm nor deny :ph34r:

He may not even care if I say it....I'll check with him tomorrow. I know probably nobody really cares one way or the other, but I'll check anyway lol

When I read the title, I thought you meant one of these people was going to be in your apartment:

http://www.bengals.com/cheerleaders/index.html

Instead, you're more excited that it's a football player. Male nurse, indeed. :devil:

When I read the title, I thought you meant one of these people was going to be in your apartment:

http://www.bengals.c...ders/index.html

Instead, you're more excited that it's a football player. Male nurse, indeed. :devil:

Dude, of COURSE I'd be more excited about a football player being here than I would a bunch of trannies.

Pretty cool, but if I had my choice...http://greenobles.co...na-hoffs-06.jpg

She was so damn hot back in the 80s.... :w00t:

BTW, definitely not Ocho...

http://www.bengals.c...ders/index.html

http://www.bengals.com/team/cheerleaders/Megan/0fe6bbfa-7419-4bf2-9c53-0d368fe25452 :unsure: