Two Bills Drive Fantasy Football

billsfan89

I have only one fantasy football league this year and I am looking for a second league to get into. Looking for 8-12 people, also looking for people who will pay attention to the league and not lose interest. If you are serious about joining the league just PM me.

Any questions just respond to the thread.

I'd be interested. I'd also request some kind of funds to the winner. It just eliminates people making a mockery of the draft. One year after my team started to tank I traded for an all Bills team. Everyone was pissed at me but the truth is, I was actually better. Also, I'd like to put dibs on Lee Evans now because I feel that he is going to have a breakout year. Lol. No really tho, I am interested. LMK.

I'd be interested. I'd also request some kind of funds to the winner. It just eliminates people making a mockery of the draft. One year after my team started to tank I traded for an all Bills team. Everyone was pissed at me but the truth is, I was actually better. Also, I'd like to put dibs on Lee Evans now because I feel that he is going to have a breakout year. Lol. No really tho, I am interested. LMK.

If I get enough serious interest in the league I would consider having some sort of finical incentive and if the price is reasonable a trophy to be mailed to the winner with their name engraved (If it gets to be serious and lots of fun).

In addition the league is set up and there are still spots remaining (Using Yahoo).

The scoring system is as follows

Passing

• Passing TD's 4 points
  • INT's -2 points
  • Passing Yards 30 yards 1 point
  • 40+ yard completions 1 point

Rushing

• Rushing TD 6 points
  • Rushing yards 10 yards 1 point
  • 40+ yard rushes 1 point per

Receiving

• Receiving TD 6 points
  • Receiving yards 10 yards 1 point
  • 40+ yard receptions 1 point per

MISC

• 2 pt conversions 2 points
  • fumbles lost -2 points
  • Offensive fumble return TD 6 points

Scoring System continued

Kickers

• Field Goals 0-39 yards 3 points
  • Field Goals 40-49 yards 4 points
  • Field Goals 50+ yards 5 points
  • Extra Points made 1 point
  • Extra Points missed -2 points

Defense/Special Teams

• Shutout 12 points
  • 1-6 points 8 points
  • 7-13 points 5 points
  • 14-20 points 1 point
  • 21-27 points 0 points
  • 28-34 points -3 points
  • 35+ points -6 points
  • Sack 1 point
  • Int 2 points
  • Fumble recovery 2 points
  • TD 6 points
  • Safety 2 points
  • Blocked Kick 2 points
  • Kick Off or Punt return TD 6 points
  • Negative yards allowed 15 points
  • 0-99 yards allowed 6 points
  • 100-199 yards allowed 2 points
  • 500+ yards allowed -3 points

If anyone has any suggestions or questions please PM me.

There seems to be a demand for a cash prize in order to keep the league competitive. I am thinking about having a 10$ pool.

Minimum 8 players (10$ each) and of course if we get more players the prizes go up.

1st place 45$

2nd place 25$

3rd place 10$

If you are interested be prepared for that possibility.

6 players are in 6 more spots open (more than 12 would be too watered down) but there will be a 10$ per person pool with a 80-120$ prize distributed to the top three. If you want in just PM me and I will give you the league ID# and Password. League is also on Yahoo.

Positional breakdown

1- QB

2- RB's

3- WR's

1- TE

1- Flex (RB, WR, TE)

1- Kicker

1- Defense/Special Teams

Still thinking about changing the Flex position.

Going to include QB as part of the flex position. Also the league is at 11 with 1 more invite sent. For now I can't accept anymore requests. If by Sunday night those who were invited but didn't register, I will give an update on Sunday night about what exactly is the status of the league.

Thanks so much everyone, interest in the league has been very good only one more spot to be filled.

And if there are more people who want to play, there could be another league set up (By someone else, I can't comish two leagues), I did mine on Yahoo and it was very easy.

Edited by billsfan89