Honey Badger kicked off of LSU team

bbb

What are you dinosaurs going to B word and moan about when marijuana is decriminalized in New York state in 2013?

i think most are calling him on the idiocy of insisting on getting caught again and again and again and again and again and.... Well you get the point.

I don't care if you smoke weed but if you just lost millions on a third strike, and get arrested like 3 months later..... That's dumb. Real dumb.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was caught because their terrible former QB Jefferson couldn't be bothered with entering the apartment complex without causing a scene. It wasn't like HB was rolling around Baton Rouge getting high, he was in his apartment relaxing. He is obviously a menace to society.

The idiocy is not being able to stay clean 6 months knowing his situation.

Does a national championship caliber team tossing its heisman candidate a month before the season not make you suspect this is far more than hanging out playing some video games on his couch, in general? This is a team that took Jordan Jefferson back last year.

Heck, I'll say it again, given what he has on the line right now whys he with a guy with a drug conviction and Jordan Jefferson in a house full of weed in the first place.

Edited by NoSaint

He was caught because their terrible former QB Jefferson couldn't be bothered with entering the apartment complex without causing a scene. It wasn't like HB was rolling around Baton Rouge getting high, he was in his apartment relaxing. He is obviously a menace to society.

Like NoSaint suggests, how or why he got caught is besides the point.

If your career was spiraling down the drain, like a poor imitation of Pacman Jones, would you continue to hang out with the wrong people and burn blunts all day?

Shouldn't he have already received his wake-up call?

He's still going top 10 in the NFL draft getting $10m+ guaranteed. Somebody will take him and he will be an instant pro bowler. He's an idiot but at his position it doesn't matter

ill take that bet if you want to make it.

he may not have gone top 10 before all this, afterwards he will be lucky to be in the round 2 discussions. Even Janoris Jenkins was able to make it a year without getting arrested after being run out of town. he is a better cover corner, proved he could make it through atleast one season distraction free and still fell to 2.

Edited by NoSaint

ill take that bet if you want to make it.

he may not have gone top 10 before all this, afterwards he will be lucky to be in the round 2 discussions. Even Janoris Jenkins was able to make it a year without getting arrested after being run out of town. he is a better cover corner, proved he could make it through atleast one season distraction free and still fell to 2.

He would have been the #3 pick last year behind Luck/RG3 if he could've come out. Look at Cam Newton - he is a terrible person and went #1. Talent and on the field production trumps everything.

• 1 month later...

Going pro as I said. Watch him go in the top 10. Wouldn't be suprised to see Buffalo pick him and move Williams to safety after Byrd and/or Wilson is gone next year.

http://espn.go.com/n...aft-source-says

Top 10 for a 20 year old who played one season of college ball and was booted off the team? I don't see that happening. Maybe someone take a chance in the 2d round.

Going pro as I said. Watch him go in the top 10. Wouldn't be suprised to see Buffalo pick him and move Williams to safety after Byrd and/or Wilson is gone next year.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2013/story/_/id/8689828/honey-badger-tyrann-mathieu-enter-nfl-draft-source-says

What's the bet?

I'll take damn near any terms you offer. He's terribly undersized from an on field perspective to begin with. Guys going to plummet based on his 1 year (not even a full year as he was suspended then too), being kicked off the team, the arrest after getting kicked off the team.

Cam was a physical specimen at qb that had time to rebuild his image. Honey badger is a 5'9 corner that only runs a 4.5 40 and has been caught with drug issues atleast 4 times in the last year or so.

Top 10 for a 20 year old who played one season of college ball and was booted off the team? I don't see that happening. Maybe someone take a chance in the 2d round.

You just described Cam Newton

What's the bet?

I'll take damn near any terms you offer. He's terribly undersized from an on field perspective to begin with. Guys going to plummet based on his 1 year (not even a full year as he was suspended then too), being kicked off the team, the arrest after getting kicked off the team.

Cam was a physical specimen at qb that had time to rebuild his image. Honey badger is a 5'9 corner that only runs a 4.5 40 and has been caught with drug issues atleast 4 times in the last year or so.

I simply disagree. If he had his big season this season instead of last season he would've won the heisman. He was the most dynamic defensive and special teams player in the game as a sophomore. If he was eligible for the draft he would've been picked #3 overall. The kid has issues, no doubt - but he's a defensive back not a quarterback.

I'd be shocked if he lasted until the 4th round. He's better than Gilmore who we got at #10 this year.

You just described Cam Newton

I simply disagree. If he had his big season this season instead of last season he would've won the heisman. He was the most dynamic defensive and special teams player in the game as a sophomore. If he was eligible for the draft he would've been picked #3 overall. The kid has issues, no doubt - but he's a defensive back not a quarterback.

I'd be shocked if he lasted until the 4th round. He's better than Gilmore who we got at #10 this year.

No, I described Maurice Clarett.

Won the Heisman?!? Pass the crack pipe.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.