Dylan pwns Donovan

Pete

Well he covered Bojangles on the infamous "Dylan" outtake album, so he must've liked it somewhat... good version if you ask me.

Again, I think that attitude adds a lot to the greatness. Stones used to have it as well (rock royalty... before Keith lost his glare & started smiling all the time), but they lost it when they went Vegas. One thing is for sure, you would never see Dylan doing any meet-and-greet with fans before the show like the Stones have done.

Funny thing about Dylan, particularly in his old age, he shows up in the oddest places...I remember being mortified to hear, a few years ago, he was going to make a cameo on the sitcom "Dharma & Greg"....turns out he just admitted he wanted to bang Jenna Elfman...he played a drummer in her band, on one episode. Around that time, he also did a lingere commercial...his reasoning, "if you're gonna do a commercial, it has to be for something you believe in"

I am also kind of a closet "Pawn Stars" addict, or at least I used to be...didn't seek it out, but if I stumbled upon a "Pawn Stars" marathon, next thing I know, 2 hours have passed....one day, I am on a "Pawn Stars" bender, and this little nugget shows up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVZEp70Fie4

Edited by Buftex

Funny thing about Dylan, particularly in his old age, he shows up in the oddest places...I remember being mortified to hear, a few years ago, he was going to make a cameo on the sitcom "Dharma & Greg"....turns out he just admitted he wanted to bang Jenna Elfman...he played a drummer in her band, on one episode. Around that time, he also did a lingere commercial...his reasoning, "if you're gonna do a commercial, it has to be for something you believe in"

I am also kind of a closet "Pawn Stars" addict, or at least I used to be...didn't seek it out, but if I stumbled upon a "Pawn Stars" marathon, next thing I know, 2 hours have passed....one day, I am on a "Pawn Stars" bender, and this little nugget shows up:

The best part is when Rick flips because it was make out to Chumley. :lol:

I've seen the first couple you mentioned, but that Pawn Stars is new to me, awesome. No doubt he does whatever he wants to do, regardless of what anyone else thinks.