Long time reader/First time poster

Hello all,

I've been coming to TBD for a couple of years for Bills news, but have never contributed the TSW! I admire a lot of the football knowledge and information (as well as ridiculous and imaginitive speculation) that a lot of posters possess. I've found some extra office time and have never been so flippin pumped for a football season so I made an executive decision to start posting. I don't have any awesome football knowledge but have been a life long fan and worked in the stadium for several seasons. So I just wanted my first post to be a thank you to all of you frequent posters, as well as a thank you to our revamped FO for apparently figuring out how to assemble a decent squad. And I hope I can contribute some posts of substance!

GO BILLS!

Thank you Thank you!

I'm most excited about our Defensive line smashing heads. I have no doubt that they will be our strongest suit and will quickly prove to be reliable. I think seeing a WR emerge as a strong #2 and how our LB corps shapes up could be intriguing. I hope Easley is the one who can step up but I will take any of them. And I think its interesting Moats is getting all the 1st team reps but have a feeling he might not hold it but that they want to give him every opportunity to take the job.

I ushered (mostly in section 221 across from the rockpile). Ushering was mostly a pain in the a$$ bc it was so much standing around waiting for the game to start or having to tell drunk, screaming fans to sit down while you really just wanted to be a drunk and screaming fan with them.

Hopefully you're a beer vendor. If so, give Buddy a beer for me. I'll PayPal you the money.

haha I'd give Buddy a dozen beers if I could. Being a beer vendor would have been such a tease. I can't imagine I'd have held that post very long!

Hello all,

I've been coming to TBD for a couple of years for Bills news, but have never contributed the TSW! I admire a lot of the football knowledge and information (as well as ridiculous and imaginitive speculation) that a lot of posters possess. I've found some extra office time and have never been so flippin pumped for a football season so I made an executive decision to start posting. I don't have any awesome football knowledge but have been a life long fan and worked in the stadium for several seasons. So I just wanted my first post to be a thank you to all of you frequent posters, as well as a thank you to our revamped FO for apparently figuring out how to assemble a decent squad. And I hope I can contribute some posts of substance!

GO BILLS!

Welcome to the club! And even if you aren't just being humble when you say you don't have "any awesome football knowledge" - you still probably know more than most of us. Expertise is not a requirement to post!!!

Thank you Thank you!

I'm most excited about our Defensive line smashing heads. I have no doubt that they will be our strongest suit and will quickly prove to be reliable. I think seeing a WR emerge as a strong #2 and how our LB corps shapes up could be intriguing. I hope Easley is the one who can step up but I will take any of them. And I think its interesting Moats is getting all the 1st team reps but have a feeling he might not hold it but that they want to give him every opportunity to take the job.

I ushered (mostly in section 221 across from the rockpile). Ushering was mostly a pain in the a$$ bc it was so much standing around waiting for the game to start or having to tell drunk, screaming fans to sit down while you really just wanted to be a drunk and screaming fan with them.

Me too!

I'm also hopeful Easly will emerge, though it looks clear Haggan is quite a ways in front of him. Aiken looks to be solidly on the PS-track unless he's doing worse than I think and just gets cut.

Welcome. I'd love to see Easley and Hagan both make it, along with Nelson, Stevie, Graham, and D-Jones. The wild card I think is Namaan. He can't be a PS squadder this year, and he's made some sensational catches. His YAC per catch is the highest of the guys who are on the bubble, but you wouldn't expect that as he's not as fast as, say, Clowney.

Hello all,

GO BILLS!

Wow, first post and already 2 warning points. How did you do that?

Welcome to you.

Thanks for all the welcoming and encouraging words comrades!

Welcome. I'd love to see Easley and Hagan both make it, along with Nelson, Stevie, Graham, and D-Jones. The wild card I think is Namaan. He can't be a PS squadder this year, and he's made some sensational catches. His YAC per catch is the highest of the guys who are on the bubble, but you wouldn't expect that as he's not as fast as, say, Clowney.

Namaan could pull this one out of his yoohoo. It's cool hes a hometown kid, but I've never been very enthusiastic about him. Maybe its because weve seen him more than Easley, Aiken and Hagan, but he does seem to pull of huge plays here and there. I just worry his ceiling is not so high.

Beerball,

Call it board naivety but what do you mean by warning points?

I looked to make sure they were actual "warning points" in a literal sense. Not sure where they came from ... : /

Edited by Filly from Ruffalo

Hello all,

GO BILLS!

Did you happen to usher last year in 221?

Did you happen to usher last year in 221?

No, the last season I ushered was 07-08 I believe. I moved indoors to the Jim Kelly suite for the last year when my buddy started dating the supervisor's daughter. It was warm in there and you could take breaks and eat the food that was a step up from the outside vendors and I saw Pat Sajak at the Winter Classic. That was about the coolest thing that happened in there.

Me too!

I'm also hopeful Easly will emerge, though it looks clear Haggan is quite a ways in front of him. Aiken looks to be solidly on the PS-track unless he's doing worse than I think and just gets cut.

I hope not. I just have a feeling about Aiken. I don't know why, but he reminds me of SJ13. If he turns in another pre-season like last year, I think the Bills brass will be hard pressed not to give him more of a shot.

I hope not. I just have a feeling about Aiken. I don't know why, but he reminds me of SJ13. If he turns in another pre-season like last year, I think the Bills brass will be hard pressed not to give him more of a shot.

I have been very high on Aiken too. I'm just starting to form a new opionion this year as I've heard very little about him in the camp reports compared to Hagan and Easley. I'd love to see him "light it up" in Preseason, but think he's trailing the other two, and know they don't have room to keep all of them.

I have been very high on Aiken too. I'm just starting to form a new opionion this year as I've heard very little about him in the camp reports compared to Hagan and Easley. I'd love to see him "light it up" in Preseason, but think he's trailing the other two, and know they don't have room to keep all of them.

It would be nice if the newcomers could do well enough on special teams that we can cut Martin, then we may be able to keep a couple of those guys or even Clowney, but I'd rather not see him in a Bills uni

No, the last season I ushered was 07-08 I believe. I moved indoors to the Jim Kelly suite for the last year when my buddy started dating the supervisor's daughter. It was warm in there and you could take breaks and eat the food that was a step up from the outside vendors and I saw Pat Sajak at the Winter Classic. That was about the coolest thing that happened in there.

We were friendly with our usher in that area last year, was just wondering if you were him.

Regardless welcome aboard!