This woman is so fat....

Just Jack

Not that I'm trying to take anything away from this woman, but I do wonder what the non airbrushed picture looks like. The plus size label does sound incredibly stupid here.

Google her. She's not fat (at least, not by any rational standard)...but she's definitely a plus size.

Google her. She's not fat (at least, not by any rational standard)...but she's definitely a plus size.

From what I understand, her weight tends to fluctuate too. She looks like a different person from picture to picture.

From what I understand, her weight tends to fluctuate too. She looks like a different person from picture to picture.

That because some times for lunch she'll just have a salad, and on others she'll eat 8 large double cheese double pepperoni pizza's.

Do you sell womans dress's or something? I would not know a 2 from a 14, but I think 14 is bigger. Whats that in cubic inches?

I can't explain it. Im justgood at sizing measurements up. Male or female. A 34/36 is about a 6/8. Its so much different with girls. Their thighs and hips not just waist.

makes me ponder evolution in regards to sex appeal. that said, i know what i like. but preferences change. in very lean times, more robust women have historically been sought after (pun intended). they possibly signal a better chance at progeny survival. you could argue that these are lean times. she's a beautiful woman no matter the times.

Do you guess dress sizes at the county fair, in between showing your cattle?

Id tell you to put a dress in. But then, I forgot, its more about getting you to take one off..

And wow that could come off in an even funnier way if read right. Oh la la

makes me ponder evolution in regards to sex appeal. that said, i know what i like. but preferences change. in very lean times, more robust women have historically been sought after (pun intended). they possibly signal a better chance at progeny survival. you could argue that these are lean times. she's a beautiful woman no matter the times.

In Africa (at least, according to the several Africans I work with), "fat" is attractive, because "skinny" means either famine or, more recently, AIDS.

One of my friend's sons worked for the Peace Corps the last few years. When he got there, he was the envy of everybody in the village, because he had a pretty sizable gut. By the time he left, after eating only what they eat, the gut was gone.